sceletium tortuosum

Fridge

Hi all,

I just got myself some rooted sceletium tortuosum cuttings which I'll repot soon. Before I will do so I'd like to know if anyone here has grown these already. Are there any specific things I need to take care of? I guess normal cactus soil is fine?

DSC_0126.JPG

• Like 1

Hi all,
I just got myself some rooted sceletium tortuosum cuttings which I'll repot soon. Before I will do so I'd like to know if anyone here has grown these already. Are there any specific things I need to take care of? I guess normal cactus soil is fine?

DSC_0126.thumb.JPG.df38d7e76c278c7004c5ed10440a1994.JPG
Cactus soil will be fine, succulents like well draining soil. Did you know it helps with stress and anxiety if chowed.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Cactus soil will be fine, succulents like well draining soil. Did you know it helps with stress and anxiety if chowed.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, yeah I know about the medicinal properties. Always looked for it while hiking but never found any. I collect these kind of plants. Cool they'll get some nice cactus soil :).

• Like 1

We also started at Giants and up to the top over and down Bannermans, slept 4 night on top. I didn't "feel" the Kanna physically or mentally but I know it helped me alot. Yeah that place is mistical/magical, only people we saw was the sheep herders every second day or so.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 2