Dinafem seeds

SoloKush

@Ill_Evan well they were having a summer sale where what ever you purchase they double it.. 

So for me the 4000 rand worth of seeds I ordered would have cost me 8k here.. i can't turn down an offer like that..

And I've ordered many times in the past (afew years ago tho) from seedsman and had absolutely no problems.. 

✌️

Hey guys just thought I would update on the second batch of fastbuds seeds that I germinated. 
All 5 lemonpie germinated as fast as the 1st round, the one free lemon ak did germinated bit did not pull through no idea why tho.. 
Also got my 4 240 watt meijiu quantum boards in from China..  3500k with far red and uv.. got 3 of em on at 40% power... 
Also these fastbuds seeds are freaking fast , the 1st batch of 5 already hit 6/7 nodes on day 18 and have been topped and started the mainlining process on the 1st 5 lemonpie

Aiming for huge colas img][img]blockquote>Bro... I
Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

On 9/20/2020 at 3:30 PM, SoloKush said:

@Ill_Evan well they were having a summer sale where what ever you purchase they double it.. 

So for me the 4000 rand worth of seeds I ordered would have cost me 8k here.. i can't turn down an offer like that..

And I've ordered many times in the past (afew years ago tho) from seedsman and had absolutely no problems.. 

✌️

Bro that must be a shite load of seeds. 

I wonder how they ship them to keep customs from confiscating them 🤔