Bay seeds PGK x KCS 2

Pants

Removed a couple of these
8eb20c7c774626b3e9deac1f8db24f72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey bud. Do you know anything about hermes (think that's what it's called)?
It's my outdoor DP so I'm not to concerned as I have plenty in the ground that are female but this one's standing at 1100mm already and looking fit.
Think I planted to early and gonna leave them to reveg.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Hermès are usually females that start making pollen, caused by stress normally, but also bad genes.

Outdoor should be in veg now, unless it’s autos

I think I planted to early. Beginning of September. All my outdoors planted then have started flowering.

You could try just leave them. They should reveg and flower again feb/mar as I understand. Never done it myself. Might just try

Wonder if I took off too much on the left one. Did have overwatering issues and most of the fan leaves were brown and crispy crumbly. New growth is much better.
952894cec2715a862f9aef4ed93501a8.jpg

You could try just leave them. They should reveg and flower again feb/mar as I understand. Never done it myself. Might just try

Wonder if I took off too much on the left one. Did have overwatering issues and most of the fan leaves were brown and crispy crumbly. New growth is much better.
952894cec2715a862f9aef4ed93501a8.jpg

Are you purely indoors.

First indoor one that looked male but turned out female. Might have stripped off too much but the leaves were drying out after sien overwatering so hopefully all energy will go into the flowers. Also got some Blumats to see if they are better than my hand. I’m also going away for 10 days so that should pull them through.

48832d40ffda9c3a364d48a8f14ebc05.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So first two that started outside and flowered just got chopped. One cola plants. It is a touch early but going away next week so planning to dry till Friday and taking the cure on the road

f4b5d03bab977ce2ad5cf2cd23909cbd.jpg

Hopefully the blumats will keep the indoor ones going

Thanks again Bay seeds can’t wait to taste

• Like 2

Quick smoke report. She was harvested a bit early and not properly cured, so the taste isn’t too flavorful from the forst batch. But an easy smoke and a nice energetic high. Wife’s been loving it as I’ve been up for foot massages after every joint

Also been sleeping like a rock every night after a time so really loving the effect.

Can’t wait to finish the indoor ones properly and cure in the new year. Well done so far [mention]Bay Seeds [/mention] and thanks for the opportunity

• Like 1

I think it may be revegging. It's probably better if it does. The tip of the top bud looks like it's stretching apart with new single-fingered leaves. I would give her a big new pot with fresh soil in a sunny spot. A lot of my plants are revegging at the moment.  They don't taste nice when you harvest them in reveg. It's like the oils just get absorbed by the plant.