Blueberry Poison indoor grow

Rob189

Im very concerned by the size/quality of the cotyledons on this strain.

usually, from the seeds that ive germinated, the plant has no problem breaking open the seed casing. This Blueberry Poison just seems to lack the energy to do it on its own 😢

• Sad 1

I'd say, first start with this comment...

18 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

Maybe add some perlite if u can . Good oxygen and drainage...

By putting them into bigger pots with added perlite to the mix, 50/50 or more if you like...

You cant over perlite, essentially 

Then, very small feed of that food, you can always go more later, you cant take away when it's too much and burns your roots and leaves.

• Like 1

Looks like plain coco, which has no goodness in, you'll need to add and increase as the plant grows now.

If I'm correct, in my assessment 

Added, yip, your lower ears below the leaves are yellowing, to indicate they are now not able to feed the plant going forward, so you'll have to take over and feed and increase.

Edited by StickyD420
Added
  • Like 3

I'd say, the soil is okay, but needs air, perlite, and the top is drying fast, the light brown coco look, and the below is soaking wet, and you watering too soon, but the top needs it...

So essentially, you need to correct that soil.

Added, certainly wouldn't expect stretching from that light either, but cant comment as I haven't use it before, only LED 

Edited by StickyD420