Wedding cake x ssmeeting - 1000 hills nursery

ORGANinc.

9 hours ago, Psylecta said:

Like the shade cloth enclosure, need to make one myself, been getting nailed with leaf miners - plants looking great bud

Cheers man, Kept me busy for a while. Quite simple to put together, more so if you have the right equipment. Which I did not so goes to show.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ORGANinc. said:

Cheers man, Kept me busy for a while. Quite simple to put together, more so if you have the right equipment. Which I did not so goes to show.

For sure, but looks good so don't give yourself too much of a hard time hehe

I reckon the frame would probably take the longest - shade cloth I'd just tack on like a mad man with a staple gun but then would need to make an opening or door that swings open 

• 3 weeks later...

So both of these @1000Hills Nursery wedding cake x Smeeting are in flower now, confirmed this morning for sure that they are both female, super lucky!!! The plant behind this other WCxSM Same pot/soil amended... One layered and the other diluted with no training, I would have diluted both if I knew what I knew now about layering soil. (IT DOES NOT WORK!)

Upwards and onwards, the first girl underwent some decent transplant stress but now she is doing well at least. The growth of this plant is quite substantial, if I did not mess around in the beginning, I'm sure I would have been this far in half the time, however happy to be here, I'm told this strain will put out some deep exotic colours. 

Roughly week 3 flower. 

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5368.jpg

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 3

Update time on the 🎂🤝... Number 1 is about 4 weeks into flower, transplant stress may have delayed things... stretching has slowed down, but still good growth going on. Number 2 is about 2/3 weeks, would prefer not to train this one and see the contrast but we will see how she grows. 

39E34570-423E-4984-92AC-397166FE39A6.jpeg

75C07DF2-1050-4971-825E-78C55879ECE8.jpeg

8A4CBAA0-E7F9-43F2-9E9C-8C3B86053AF1.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

No 1 and 3 are the same plant. They did not go into flowering at the same time. So around half way and a week before on theee other. 

Nice resin production in this strain, these triches stand tall! Not too sure of the total flowering time of this strain so I’m going to take it as it comes. I’ve got to say both plants boast full flavor citrusy, sweet and sour like zingyess! 

Onto the next couple...👌🏻

A7EF1B46-DC96-49E7-AEC7-DEAFDC6940F8.png

D6BDE6BA-36DC-4337-AF48-6D35EBFA61AE.png

C22E0F03-CA08-45DD-9FF6-867023C70B31.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Week 6 and 5 ish. I've had to resort to some branch bending, but this goes to show, looks like the younger plant is out performing its sibling. I've learnt much this year regarding keeping a happy root system. Hope I'll be able to apply this next year with a much less is more mentality.  

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6167 (1).jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...