What lights for nes-100-24 power supply

West Coast Vaper

Hey there all. I have this power supply and thinking about wiring up some led strips to it then adding on when the budget improves.

This is my step out of cfl's and into the next phase.

Are there strips for the entire grow cycle and would I be able to get it over the counter in Cape Town?ac9c4fdd000654a5d3d4ed6f034575cb.jpg041fb88d9dd94519f00f6e05d5f5be4e.jpgd8fdc3eea42ab3cc01405f3d01c8e768.jpg

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Futurelight might have what you're looking for, I'm not sure of 24v strips, but I've bought a few 12v strips & power supplies just for messing around.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll check them out. What's your take on those full spectrum 50w cob's?4dde20ffdc4bc8da86801cb8f5071045.jpg

Thanks, I'll check them out. What's your take on those full spectrum 50w cob's?4dde20ffdc4bc8da86801cb8f5071045.jpg

Tbh, I'm not a fan of "driverless" LEDs. Capacitive droppers generate huge amounts of heat & that's just too inefficient.

I got some lights from a guy in plumstead that makes them, busy testing them with my 1st tent grow, so far so good. Only 110w wall draw, so I'll see how it goes. The 100w blurple bar I got from him is still running after 3 years. I might put it in the tent if they need a bit more light.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1