CapeApeSeeds.co.za

Hi does anybody have experience with this vendor. 

The one strain I purchased was Purple Punch Auto. I have been trying to find information on the strain, but cant find anything except a small farm in CA called gassin farms that sell it. 

2- pronged question, can I trust this vendor to sell what they said they are selling;

Does anybody know the strain ?

The very first search on google returns its by Barneys Farm.Im guessing you didnt ask them if the seeds come in original breeder packages? There are around 900 reviews on growdiaries.com on that strain.Also search leafly.com , thats the biggest db of strains and parents. 

But what is suspect is the price of those seeds, example b n b has it for way more, https://www.biltongandbudz.co.za/product/purple-punch-fem-autoflower-2/.I would suggest mailing them and asking what i mentioned before.

Maybe someone else can comment on CapeApSeeds?

3 hours ago, Batista said:

The very first search on google returns its by Barneys Farm.Im guessing you didnt ask them if the seeds come in original breeder packages? There are around 900 reviews on growdiaries.com on that strain.Also search leafly.com , thats the biggest db of strains and parents. 

But what is suspect is the price of those seeds, example b n b has it for way more, https://www.biltongandbudz.co.za/product/purple-punch-fem-autoflower-2/.I would suggest mailing them and asking what i mentioned before.

Maybe someone else can comment on CapeApSeeds?

Sorry I meant Purple Sunset auto. Purple punch is another one I Was researching.

So, its their own brand and breeders.Im very keen to see your results.

Pls let us know when you receive your order as Im keen to give their genetics a go -  been burnt with empty promises of delivery by another supplier recently...

Edited by Batista

@batista

They did deliver, quite quick I must say. Was in  there own packaging. 3 of the 4 popped. The Autos are on day 15 now. Will send picture when there is more veg.

Did you ask them If they breed themselves?

Edited by Autochi
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Autochi @Chriscrossgenetics runs Cape Ape Seeds. He's brought in strains from all over. I bought the Banana Kush (auto) & Quarter Pounder (auto) from them (originally from canuk seeds). Yielded 115g from the Quarter Pounder under a 92w LED so I'm pretty stoked. Hope the purple sunsets went well. Here's the info https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Purple_Sunset_Auto/Philosopher_Seeds/

I post my grows on IG @Daggabud 😉

Edited by @Daggabud