Hey Ho, lets grow! :)

Live Canna

Hi All!

Been trolling for a few days. Found the forum one night while I was on a higher path going down the internet wormhole 💭😃

Really like all the extensive knowledge here. I have been using cannabis for years and years, but really only on the odd occasions. Until more recently at-least 🙂 Loving all the hype about it and how the medicinal side is coming out a lot more.

I tried a couple very late grows (Jan and Feb) and they didn't really work out, but I learnt a lot. Have 2 tiny outdoors left that have the tiniest amount of flower growing. And then a final 3rd plant which seems stunted due to lack of nutes and thus is not growing much bud. 

I built my own indoor set-up in the last 2 weeks and have my 3rd plant in there for now while I am figuring out temps etc.

Have a bunch of stuff I am waiting for that is being delivered. Should kick off my first proper grow with the right knowledge now and my indoor set-up. Really looking forward to that and learning more here!

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 15.31.31.png

• Like 2

Looking good.. hope you know what you are getting yourself into 😁 everybody tells you how "addictive" weed is when smoking it.. nobody warns you that growing the stuff is the really addictive part of the plant.

flower distance.. 30-40cm.. your light looks to far away from the plant in the picture. And 👍 for the ventilation ^^ is enough. would put more plants in.. loads of unused light space 😋

1 hour ago, Prom said:

Looking good.. hope you know what you are getting yourself into 😁 everybody tells you how "addictive" weed is when smoking it.. nobody warns you that growing the stuff is the really addictive part of the plant.

flower distance.. 30-40cm.. your light looks to far away from the plant in the picture. And 👍 for the ventilation ^^ is enough. would put more plants in.. loads of unused light space 😋

Thanks Prom! I have already seen how addictive it is 😄 The growing part that is, as you say 😛😄 

So I did adjust in that pic to 40cm already, but have also been thinking to go a bit closer. Thanks re the ventilation. So fan in there is for movement. Front closes of course when I am not taking pics. And then I have ordered an exhaust fan to pull air out and passively fresh air in for now.

Plant/space wise. 100% 🙂 so that plant there is just my last ditch end of season one. I have 2x 40litre pots on their way which is going to fill the space. Will start with 2 and then maybe go with a 3rd pot. Depending on how I am getting the canopy covered. Floor space is 80x90cm. So with the 40 litre pot being 30 or 35cm, 2 -3 pots should fit nicely.

56 minutes ago, Prom said:

Sounds like a plan ^^ wish you in any case loads of fun and little frustration 😄

Awesome thanks man! I hope so too 🙂 Once I have navigated this forum a bit better and started my grow I will get some updates up.