Starting diary on day 35 in flower [emoji120]

GGG

Hey guys, besides that it's two different strains and I'm feeding them the same the one's leaves is more yellow and the second pic she has these knobs that looks like seedpots but nothing hard in it 4d11f19c32cc1e2a2b653da0e9cc05c7.jpgc7aa614061c3add1cf834ae3dd88427c.jpg2acf8e23353092a2ce29cc8b3b64dd7b.jpg

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are week 9,5, girls did ok. Dropped the 3 GWS lower so intensity of light drops and hopefully helps them mature a little quicker, I also changed light cycle to 10/14 about 5 days ago and started flushing with a low EC and then no EC.
DP and AT has good colas. I'm hoping for avg yield of 90-100g per pot. Veg plants ready for next run.

Here we are week 9,5, girls did ok. Dropped the 3 GWS lower so intensity of light drops and hopefully helps them mature a little quicker, I also changed light cycle to 10/14 about 5 days ago and started flushing with a low EC and then no EC.
DP and AT has good colas. I'm hoping for avg yield of 90-100g per pot. Veg plants ready for next run.