Tabaco Mosaic Virus

SkunkPharm

Question

Hi, I recently planted Green House seeds Exo cheese. This plant looked yellowish from the start. I thought it would just out grow it. After looking for some explanations on the net I came across Tabaco mosaic virus. What do you think it is? c31936a23aff69fc7a789e33535b67e1.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3 answers to this question

Going to need closer up pics to see nice. 

But I must mention that TMD doesn't come with the seed, it's a virus that's transferred by touch or from another plant in close proximity. 

I must also say that this is like.... The least common problem with weed and is generally always misdiagnosed as TMD. 

So unless you smoke cheap ciggies and don't wash your hands after a smoke... I would say the chances are low that it's TMD. 

I would assess the medium and possibly transplant into fresh medium. 

It could also just be a genetic mutation that looks funky. Has it been this way from seed? 

What are you feeding and pH and stuffs? 

Going to need closer up pics to see nice. 
But I must mention that TMD doesn't come with the seed, it's a virus that's transferred by touch or from another plant in close proximity. 
I must also say that this is like.... The least common problem with weed and is generally always misdiagnosed as TMD. 
So unless you smoke cheap ciggies and don't wash your hands after a smoke... I would say the chances are low that it's TMD. 
I would assess the medium and possibly transplant into fresh medium. 
It could also just be a genetic mutation that looks funky. Has it been this way from seed? 
What are you feeding and pH and stuffs? 
This is a fresh medium. All my plants are in the same soil. All the plants get water from the same reservoir. It has looked like this since the seed popped. I do not smoke tabaco. Growth is normal it is actually growing faster than some other plants.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think you have your answer then mate😜

I would say it's just a genetic anomaly, might make the buds grow funny too... Who knows, maybe it's desirable haha

Even though you use the same soil, and same res... Complications can develop in single pots and it still might be prudent to check runoff and pH, possibly even a slurry test. 

But if it's growing better than some of your other plants... I wouldn't be too concerned... Maybe start worrying why they aren't growing better than this plant hehe

Peace and love bro