Unknown CannaFest coming to EC

Chris Jay

Heads up. Looks like we ( cannabis community ) will have the first legit cannabis cup, right here in South Africa. The 113th annual agricultural show hosted in Bathurst ( 2,3,4 April ) is more than likely going to have a cannabis category this year. They are definately allowing cannabis companies to attend and promote their goods. More info to follow.

This was the past event, I felt guilty as my only competition was other exotic fruits and culinary herbs. So to you growers who would like to enter, please start growing or choose a plant you would like to enter. I hope its going to be a success like last years. After this years event I might have to move to another country. I will post updates here. All will be finalised by the 15th Jan 2020. Any local cannabis companies wishing to attend, please pm me and I will gladly tell you more info or book your place.

"Unusual exhibits at this year's home and garden section were two very healthy dagga potplants"

https://hotboxshow.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019-04-04-cannabispromoter.jpg

• Like 1

With alot of difficulty. Wrapped cardboard around them, sealed with masking tape and covered with a Sharks flag. They were little pap when I got them there as they had also been repotted into display post. When I left, I put them straight on the back of my bakkie, openview and drove past 6 police officers who laughed and pointed. Dont forget car is your private space. Stopped at my local for a beer to celebrate with the plants on the back.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...