Grow Journal Apps For Android

420SA

So I've done some digging around for Grow Journal apps for Android and have come across the following. Haven't tried them out properly but thought maybe you guys can try them out and give your review.

Search for these in the Play Store:

WeedLog

My Grow Log Lite

Budfolio

Mary's Diary Lite

Tell us what you think

Just a thought .(I may be wrong if so kindly correct me)

1.It is an app you run from your mobile phone .

2.In SA your sim has to be RICA'd  with your personal info

3.Cell tracing technology is available in this country

4. I would not recommend using one of these apps.

I feel if we all want to be able to be free and smoke/grow as we please,  we need to be the soldiers who fight the fight. 

Keep your nose clean,  and if they come for you,  simply follow the guide that 'Fields of green for all' has put together. And your case will be added to the rest for stay of prosecition. Yes its a hassle and it might cost you.  But at least you were part off the fight that might bring the change we want.

I don't think being traced through these apps is anything to worry about. Just do some research to find out if anyone has been traced through the app you want to use. Highly unlikely that you'll find any cases...

I quite like the WeedLog app. It allows you to run a basic grow journal with pictures. Has a large seed database to choose from.

The best app I'm sure is Grow Buddy but that isn't available on most android phones and I don't own a tablet.

Guest Maxwell

Yeah I wouldn't really worry about being traced. Even just in general with smart-phones. Provided you take some basic precautions, I doubt Leo will go through the effort of tracing people like us. Unless you sny, I'd relax a little.  :-peace