Danks Kush Cookies

Bos

Update time...

The 2 remaining Vanilla kush cookie ladies are doing awesome. The outdoor lady is surviving our hectic heat and crap weather like a champ. The indoor girl is developing some really nice woody, spicy vanilla-ish terps on the stems- a similar scent on the buds would be really interesting.

They still receiving seagrow, molasses and AACT nutrient wise with rainwater from the Jojo in between. Did a enriched compost topdressing on the greenhouse ladies to add to the organics and aid water retention a bit.

So far so good.

Cheers vir eers.😁 

20191221_093121.jpg

20191221_093117.jpg

20191221_092106.jpg

20191221_092234.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 2020 fellow greenfingers

Mister @Dank Vanilla kush Cookie ladies are doing grand.

The greenhouse lady has started pushing pistils and the outdoor lady (far right) isn't far behind. They are handling our summer heat well, using more water than usual as can be expected. Can't go without a watering for more than 3 days- dankie tog vir die Jojo. 

Feeding Seagrow and molasses, started introducing the Ecobuz as it's nutrient profile leans more towards flowering. When they properly set in flower I'll mix them some bloom juice .😁

Keep it green.

Cheers

20191229_071051.jpg

20191229_071106.jpg

20191229_071157.jpg

20191229_071954.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning fellow Greenfingers,  

The Vanilla Kush ladies are doing great.

Especially the lady in the earth, she is much larger the the potted girls. They have started thickening stems, so preflowering/flower is due to start soon. 

Still feeding them a veg mix of seagrow, molasses and epsom, they love it and it shows. All recieved some tea yesterday which went down well, happiness all round. 

Just have to keep on my game with the outside girls wrt ipm as the vegetarian critters are out in force. Most notably aroured scale and mites, which got spotted and sorted early on, thank goodness.

20200115_094351.jpg

20200115_094456.jpg

20200115_094338.jpg

20200115_094532.jpg

20200115_094242.jpg

20200115_094303.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good @Bospatrollie2 ! :-rolled

By the looks of it you will have at least two different pheno's representing, the outdoors (in the dirt) looks a lot like the dad, should be a more Kushy bud and vibe, and then the ones that start making skinnier leaves (especially that middle finger leaf) should be more 50/50, even leaning a bit more to the Cookies. 

Can't wait to see them pompoms! Peace and buds bro 🙏

Edited by Dank

• 2 weeks later...

Evening 420SA,

Mr Dank's Vanilla Kush Cookies are doing awesome. They turning out to be really beautifull plants. The lady in the earth(pic 1 far right) has started her stretch and looks like she may need support later on.(wall is 2m)

The plant in pic 2 is also stretching and some nice colas seem to be building. Almost pompom time....!!!

They all got some fishy goodness from my koi pond when I cleaned the filters. 

Still on the veg feed with Seagrow, molasses and AACT with added seaweed FPJ. IPM wise spraying Margaret R for wormies and some diy clove spray for mites which all seem to be under control, dankie tog.

Lekker.😁  

20200131_184230.jpg

20200131_184304.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Morning greenies,

The Vanilla girls are doing their thing well. Got some real nice ''spires'' going, hinting at good things to come. Got us slightly worried as the resulting buds might be longer than our curing jars...hahaha.😀 (what a problem to have)

The bugs are under control except for the grasshoppers which I can't do much about but it seems they prefer leaves and not flowers. 

They recieved their first banana and molasses smoothie and we were rewarded with praying plants, good signs. They recieved a good watering this morning and next up will be a kick ass tea.

Pic 1 In the earth, more than 2m

Pic 2 60lt tub buried to preserve stealth.

20200214_065851.jpg

20200214_065924.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks@Dank
Yeah they started, got a sweet fruity scent to them with a hint of something else, a very subtle herby spicyness- hard to describe, maybe sandlewood/cinnamon/Vanilla. Tricomes are pushing and the colas are beautifull, tall spires.

Lady in the ground is not losing nearly as many leaves as the potted girl and seems much stronger and healthier.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Evening fellow Greenfingers,

The Vanilla Kush Cookie ladies are putting on a beautifull show. Both the earth bound and the potted lady are pushing awesome spires - 30 and 40cm's respectively at the moment. 

They are an easy strain to grow imo and impressive thus far, scents are developing nicely and getting interesting. A few more cm's stretch and those colas will be epic. 

Been feeding them banana, apple and molasses smoothies blended with the Ecobuz and epsom. They love the aact in between as they're always praying after. Luckily mother nature filled up the jojo's so there's plenty rainwater to keep them hydrated. 

Cheers vir eers.😁 

20200229_182255.jpg

20200229_182321.jpg

20200229_182309.jpg

20200229_182336.jpg

20200229_182504.jpg

20200229_182515.jpg

20200229_182529.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Aweh....fellow Greenfingers. 

The potted Vanilla Kush lady showed good colours, mostly milky with a dash of amber. Trimming was a breeze,

5 days drying and into the jars the went.

All told she weighed in at 143gr dry.

Blazed some testers and MAN were they tasty. A sweet almost fruity scent, tastewise wise we still undecided- mix between pineapple sugus and winegums.

Hahaha....😀  It was all good.

Can't wait for the Big Girl.

Awesome stuff thanks for the beans @Dank

20200320_120741.jpg

20200309_102020.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on the harvest @Bospatrollie2 ! Super stoked that the early taste is good, sugus and winegums sound right, should smell like a candystore when trimming!

These buds usually taste best after about a month in the jar (some phenos can taste bitter until 4 weeks+), and the effects will be much stronger when she is all cured :-rolled

Thanks for all the effort man, when our country switches on again we must talk about a pack you would like from the @Cannabist  store, I think you deserve the prize I mentioned in the Spring drop last year, Peace and Buds bro, very cool experience watching your diaries, thanks again!

Edited by Dank
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Dank said:

Congrats on the harvest @Bospatrollie2 ! Super stoked that the early taste is good, sugus and winegums sound right, should smell like a candystore when trimming!

These buds usually taste best after about a month in the jar (some phenos can taste bitter until 4 weeks+), and the effects will be much stronger when she is all cured :-rolled

Thanks for all the effort man, when our country switches on again we must talk about a pack you would like from the @Cannabist  store, I think you deserve the prize I mentioned in the Spring drop last year, Peace and Buds bro, very cool experience watching your diaries, thanks again!

@Dank Ill sponsor a pack of our imported bulk x5 seeds for a prize if you order for him 🙂 Hold off till we done with the new site. Trying my best to have it ready today!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cannabist said:

@Dank Ill sponsor a pack of our imported bulk x5 seeds for a prize if you order for him 🙂 Hold off till we done with the new site. Trying my best to have it ready today!

Sound like a plan :-rolled thanks for the kind gesture, will buy something that Bos would like, if its a very expensive choice i think can do a 3 bean pack at least! 

Sposnoring a few more of sumthin will be super awesome man :-thumbsup

Edited by Dank
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aweh fellow florists,

This Kush Cookie lady has put on some good weight in all the right places. The north coast weather is against us right now, rain and the south wester is gusting. Luckily these outdoor ladies were planted with this in mind and they are sheltered to a degree.

Got some good girth on these buds and the plant structure is strong enough to handle the weight.  Colours are around 75%milky and 25%clear, so keeping a close eye on her.

Had an explosion of butterflies the last few days, so she also got dosed with Ecobuz pestpro last week, followed by Margaret Roberts worm muti.(rain doesn't help) 

Cheers

20200401_081701.jpg

20200401_081707.jpg

20200401_081713.jpg

20200401_081715.jpg

20200401_081719.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Big Vanilla Kush lady fell gracefully over a 2 day period. 

Had some small spots of budrot showing up due to the seasonal rainy weather last week. Trichs were cloudy with a few ambers so wasn't going to push my luck too much. 

Whole house was scented with fruity sweetness during trimming...hahaha.😀 

Thanks @Dank for letting us grow your gear. 

20200410_085156.jpg

20200410_085204.jpg

20200412_082441.jpg

20200412_082432.jpg

20200412_082756.jpg

20200410_085055.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yo @Bospatrollie2 its a total pleasure man, super awesome watching them grown organically by a true greenthumb!

Looking at those nugs I think you have the very sweet Kush pheno there (almost icecream like), im sure with a few twists and turns in the terp profile. 

A baie lekker pheno :-greenthumb

☮️ + :-bankie