Phenohunt: VanillaKushCookies F2's - Breeder: Dank

Dank

Here are two of my Sherbet phenos being flowered, they are in line to become mother plants for future breeding.

This is a part of the VanillaKushCookies F2 gen, the selected plant had a distinct sherbet candy smell on the bud when growing, when cured, as well as a distinct sherbet taste when smoked.

These plants will need to have that taste when smoked/vaped/dabbed to be the next moms.

Sherbet phenohunt (1).JPG

Sherbet phenohunt (2).JPG

I will update with pictures here as they continue to flower with some winter magic.

Stay blessed up!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sherbet no1.JPG

Sherbet no2.JPG

Edited by Dank
Added images
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update on the pheno hunt, both plants were lovely to grow, unfortunately i lost cuttings from the #2.

Both buds have a very nice Sherbert smell, especially when buds get crushed.

The taste on #1 is very nice, but more of a sweet cookie, not full on sherb, #2 has candyfloss kind of taste, also very tasty.

I will run #1 again and and see what comes out, this was not a optimum grow i feel.

I will post on this thread when I run her again, peace and buds :-rolled

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Dank

• 3 months later...

Time for a little update on this project, so after the last run I have one Shebert pheno mom, the first picture is a cutting of her, heavily pregnant (my FruityPuke Kush dad) on the preflowers.

The second picutue is a s1 (selfcross) of the above mom, also heavily pregnant with FruitPuke pollen.

They are receiving some light, heat and drought stress to check for the herm trait, so far this sherbert has not shown any signs. 

Ill reduce the stresses now so that they can flower out and produce some good quality seed and buds.

Keeping the spidermites in check by simply brushing them (and those eggs) off with a makeup brush, my new fav organic method! 

20200215_112934.jpg

20200215_112835.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Dank
      Sup 420SA family! 
      Decided to create a diary for all my rescue cases, I don't always grow in optimum ways, sometimes I challenge my plants, bad luck strikes, and a lot of the time I just do something stupid. Plants in need of rescue get donated to me from time to time, this will also be their diary.
      Follow along as I try to nurse em back to health, preserve some genetics and learn how to fix my mistakes.
      Feel free to give me advice, share your knowledge and experiences.  
    • By Dank
      Here are some pictures of current BlueberryKush F2 phenos being considered for future breeding.
      Some of the buds/leaves might look a bit knarly, but stress testing in Winter is something I do, we have it very mild over here.
      This lady has some Romulan in her great grand parents line, but was crossed with BlueberryKush and those beans were inbred, this is the F2 gen pheno hunting.

This next lady is a pure BlueberryKush F2 gen pheno hunt, this is from the F1's the Berry/Purple selection.

I will update here with more pictures as the buds mature with a bit of winter magic. 
      Stay Blessed Up 😎