Harvest time?

Toby

Hi Guys,

My experiment to grow a little 20cm 4 cola bonzai is almost done. 2 weeks left according to my timeline.

From the info I have gathered, "they say" - If you think its ready, wait another week.

So do you think my little lady will be ready to harvest in 3 weeks?

cv9g8c.jpg

6m7YTt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, here is an update. I harvested this morning before the start of its light cycle after 2 weeks of flush. 90% of the pistols are brownish red and trichomes milky white with 30% amber. My first impression of the strain not being Northern Lights could be incorrect. The sweet citrus smell definitely a characteristic of this strain. Here are some images. 1st day into drying. :poke Not to bad yield for a 20cm bonsai  :-gthumb IMHO

opSRmd.jpg

wj3w0G.jpg591aM8.jpgiffQ5K.jpgmEFOEV.jpgfZf0Cb.jpg

Well done Toby! Nice grow. I think you did good on harvest and I would pick according to the tricromes also..from what Iv read the curing and drying will slightly further develop using the last chlorophyll etc. in the wet stems..i like a sativa high so my plan would be to start harvesting when 50% clear to milky and some will go at milky then some amber.I want to know and experience them all to know what's best for me though. I'm sure you will be happy with your harvest.just give a nice dry and cure...im sure I'm ranting you already know all this...

:-2cents

The more sativa the more full amber is what I aim for. Indica is milky to amber. Clear gets one paranoid and uncomfortable.

After harvest there are changes that occur with oxidation over time. Curing bud develops more potency. But clear trichomes do not turn milky during drying or curing.

Also, if you want a fast car, you buy a fast car. If you want a sativa high, grow out a sativa and know the extra flowering time wont disappoint you.

Harvesting a hybrid or pure indica early does not give you a sativa high. It gives you crappy indica bud that was harvested too early.

:-peace

Looking very nice.

You sure do have a lot of patience , that's a long curing time , I have managed 6 months , but normally after a month of curing I simply cannot keep my hands out of the sticky jar and then just make some BHO. Do you use your trim or do you dispose of it ?

Guest Maxwell

Thanks bud, I am currently on a break, so the patience factor is no biggy,lol

I use mine to make cannaoil. What process do you use to make BHO?

Geeeeeeeeeeez. How do you do it??? I'm 3 days sober and losing my fucking mind!

Thanks bud, I am currently on a break, so the patience factor is no biggy,lol

I use mine to make cannaoil. What process do you use to make BHO?

Geeeeeeeeeeez. How do you do it??? I'm 3 days sober and losing my fucking mind!

The 1st 3 weeks are the worst. Sleeping patterns and emotions are all over the place. Your mind is telling all kinds of things why should take just one puff. Work stress, female troubles, etc. Just tell yourself I am in control and its not controlling me, atleast thats working for me, IMHO  :-meditate  :-puffin

To each his own. If you enjoy smoking good on you.

Your last comment is rather contradictory  :-hilarious

Because that one puff isn't gonna change anything about me. I feel I am less grumpy if I smoke..

Just mentioning should you opt to detox or take a break for whatever reason, what you could experience, especially if you are a daily medicator.

:-peace

• 2 months later...