Can i save her?

Oolong83

This lady started growing ina pot-plant in my bathroom earlier this year, so i left her there. Didn't have a setup then.

she started budding and looked like crap, leaves dying and falling off. So i got my setup all ready.

i decided to cut the buds off and trim all the dead leaves. Replanted her to cocomix. 

Is there any hope?

the 2nd last pic was taken a week before all leaves were dead.

80AD5868-DCA0-4778-92F2-E11B388631F2.jpeg

71A6BB02-E200-4471-A368-B79F05C39FEC.jpeg

94EAF97F-BCFA-4A7D-A6C7-B617BD966610.jpeg

9EA6F59D-9313-42EC-A8E0-A52EB3D884C6.jpeg

10 hours ago, PsyCLown said:

Leaves are used for photosynthesis though, so wouldn't cutting off all the leaves cause issues?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I'm hoping not, as all the leaves were dead, but it will probably take long for her to bounce back, if she bounces back.

i was gonna toss her, but i noticed something that looks like new growth. so i will give her some more time.

here's to hoping

The plant lost its leaves for a reason , by cutting of the dead leaves you havent solved the issue . Leaves act like battery for your plant if it cant pull its nutrients from the soil it will use stored nutrients in the leaves.  Unless those leaves where dry and falling of on there own you have taken away all its reserves of energy , would have been better to leave them on

• Like 1
  • Agree 1