First Introductions - Topic Closed

420SA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goooooood Monday Morning 420SA Ladies and Gents...

Awesome to have a great resource such as this site for all us SA CannaCulturalists...  :-puffpass

Been toking for for the last 17 years and try to be a solid and stand up advocate for cannabis and it's culture. I def don't hide my thoughts and beliefs on it and challenge people who are misinformed and against it by trying educate them to this amazing herb and it's advantages etc...

After many years reading up and contemplating, I took the plunge and decided this year to grow my own. I'll be posting in the grow sections as well as contributing as much as possible to the various topics in the forums. Stoked to be around like minded people and able to talk openly about weed and the part it plays in all our lives...  :-rollitup

Hi All im Cheech.

Had a tough time dealing with great looking chron that never made it to the cure zone, flush zone or care zone, finished to early and just harsh. so I thought id try to rectify this by my self. so I went all organic, sun grow, soilless mixture for my self with Biobizz. 6 month cure. its all those little tricks you all share that makes the world go round. taste and smell is what im after. with care the looks will follow.

Hi all

Inkfreek here from kzn,  been smoking on and off for 12 years. I recently also was diagnosed with the big C. In my quest to get my health back on my terms I'm going to be starting my own grows to produce cannabis oil. Very grateful to have a forum where I can ask questions to help me along this adventure.

Respect to all

More fire growers and smokers im a grower and a teacher who teaches other growers how to grow 100% organic stuff and also using hydrophonics. I have growers in Mpumalanga, KZN and Swaziland . ---edited-- Please read forum rules

More fire growers and smokers im a grower and a teacher who teaches other growers how to grow 100% organic stuff and also using hydrophonics. I have growers in Mpumalanga, KZN and Swaziland . ---edited-- Please read forum rules

Burn Fire!!! Glad to have you with us Momie lol read the rules tho i often had things edited too.

Blessed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey:) I am obviously new to the forum.  Ocassional toker.

Love growing it's so peaceful.  Soothing...hahaha.

I have a grow currently underway. 7 plants.... I run a type of organic set up. .. The nutes are organic.  All the stuff is bought proudly from hydro herb Africa.  Hahaha.  Pretty standard stuff ey. 

Hmm what else.... hmm.  I am currently a varsity student.. I like it alot. But shit hard work. ..

Sweet that me. :)

Hi all. I'm a first time grower. Just received some advice from @TheGrowGod and am close to my first ever harvest. Have really enjoyed growing for the first time and have learnt so much. Have become passionate about it and will probably never stop. My next goal is to try and make some Butane Hash oil. Lekker.

Hiya all, Yashmak from England here but am moving permanently to SA in February of next year (2015)  I have been smoking the beloved herb since 1976 and growing since 1982.  I am bringing some excellent outdoor feminised seed with me, starting them off first under CFL then 600 watt MH lighting, so need the address of a good growshop in Cape Town to buy my bulbs from.  Love and peace to you all.  :-stoned

Hi all,

Im new here on this forum. I am from Cape Town and I love the the herb.

I have been doing tons of research into growing indoors and hopefully I can contribute my experience with all y'all.

At the moment Im doing research on CFL's vs HPS for a small grow box. (1.2mX.06MX0.45)

Hiya all, Yashmak from England here but am moving permanently to SA in February of next year (2015)  I have been smoking the beloved herb since 1976 and growing since 1982.  I am bringing some excellent outdoor feminised seed with me, starting them off first under CFL then 600 watt MH lighting, so need the address of a good growshop in Cape Town to buy my bulbs from.  Love and peace to you all.  :-stoned

Welcome to the forum Yashmak. Your best source of grow supplies would probably be Hortishop based in Kenilworth, Cape Town. Just google it in the future to get their address.

Hi all,

Im new here on this forum. I am from Cape Town and I love the the herb.

I have been doing tons of research into growing indoors and hopefully I can contribute my experience with all y'all.

At the moment Im doing research on CFL's vs HPS for a small grow box. (1.2mX.06MX0.45)

Welcome Toby

I'm sure we could provide you with some sound advice regarding CFL vs HPS. Feel free to start a topic on it.

:-peace

High Fellow Bud growers/lovers i'm Kid Kushfrom the lovely

Snor City of pretoria. :rastabananaI have been growing for about 2 years with medium to good success.

I hope i can help and be helped in this forum.may the buds be ever in your favor! :-peace

Hey All,

Been smoking the herb for the past 25 years, whenever I've had the opportunity.  I drool, thinking about the day, when we can freely go about blazing wherever, whenever we feel like it.

I recently grew hemp outdoors, such a simple process and they really blossomed.  Problem is, I chopped them down and ate them before they drew too much attention.

Looking round locally for seeds.  Normally buy from Bruma :-rastapuff, but it's a bit pricey.

Will be investing in some equipment and get a greenhouse going outside.  Thanks for the forum, look forward to checking out posts in the future.  Maybe we should look at setting up a blazing social club. Fitted out with facemasks, bongs, pipes and whatnot.  :-puffin

Good day Cannabis lovers, smokers & growers, my name is Potent420% & I'm from JHB, Nice is an understatement to state how glad I am to see & be a part of our own SA's Cannabis forum, growing cannabis has taught me to keep these kind of things to myself so its exciting to finally see a platform where weed lovers can share knowledge with one another,..

• 420SA unpinned this topic