GSC, Bruce Banner, Granddaddy Purple, Royal Gorilla, C99

greenkush

Start of new grow:

BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies (Read some varying responses to these genetics, so will see what happens). (fem)
Dark Horse Genetics - Original Bruce Banner #3 (regulars)
Blimburn - Granddaddy Purple (fem)
Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Gorilla (fem)
Brothers Grimm - Cinderella 99 (regulars)

C99 breaking soil after 1 day:

1860C542-FA1A-4909-B414-BB0D864E56F6.thumb.JPG.27ad6d756985562ae13df2b3fd40b2a5.JPG

Edited by greenkush
  • Like 2

On 12/10/2018 at 11:37 AM, Batista said:

Hey Bud

Nice, are you going to be using the exact same growing method or are you doing something different from your other grow?

I will be keeping most of the plants in a perpeptual veg cycle and be sexing a set of clones at first to determine male/female stock. Then the first round will be purely to produce seeds of each plant to replenish reserves, then the next set of clones will be for bud. I have not decided at this point if i'll attempt LST/Scrogging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, one of the grand daddy's looks like a red headed step child. I am contemplating culling it. Its deformities are just pissing me off
2A5F080A-884B-46BB-9A6F-22D458AECEBE.thumb.JPG.d3e732c6100ca6a5db615f7da55da086.JPG
That's interesting to say the least... I'm actually curious about the GDP. I couldn't get any when I was looking for seeds early last year, so I went with Bay 11 which is GDP crossed with Haze & is a sativa dominant strain.

How fast is your GDP growing? Mine is a pretty big bush in a matter of 5/6 weeks. In the pic, they're the 2 on the far right.fd0ab2b32506b37bd2cb5bb0154ddb06.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Well they kinda did get root bound due to not transplanting soon enought, it's only the single GDP plant with those deformities. I started this grow on the 9th december, so they'e almost 7 weeks veg roughly. I will be taking clones of all the plants this coming weekend and most likely give them another 2 or 3 weeks and push straight into preflower to sex them (I have regulars mixed in there).

Well they kinda did get root bound due to not transplanting soon enought, it's only the single GDP plant with those deformities. I started this grow on the 9th december, so they'e almost 7 weeks veg roughly. I will be taking clones of all the plants this coming weekend and most likely give them another 2 or 3 weeks and push straight into preflower to sex them (I have regulars mixed in there).
Well, they all look really good & healthy. Even the mutant.

I'm lazy when it comes to my grow, so I start off in the final pot. And I plan to move completely to autopots at some point, when I have some cash to spare.

1 hour ago, Jimmy-z said:

Well, they all look really good & healthy. Even the mutant.

I'm lazy when it comes to my grow, so I start off in the final pot. And I plan to move completely to autopots at some point, when I have some cash to spare.

Yeah this soil growing is becoming rather irritating, i might switch to auto pots or full hydro at some point as well. 

13 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

That's a nice beefy tent for sure.

If you ever do go full hydro you should check Neil from Grow Pot Cheaply. Dude is the master of coco

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

I was more referring to full blown water based hydro, I already use coco.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...