Ordering seeds from overseas seedbanks

Chrislovesdagga

Payment can be made via EFT, Credit card or Bitcoin with most seedbanks yes.

As for the post office... Im still waiting on an order from the end of May. Still sitting at the international mail centre in JHB. Things may be different at Cape Mail though for the cape guys. That being said, the post office has pledged to get things back to normal at the end of this month. I will let you guys know if that is the case.

Supporting local is always encouraged but the price is much higher. Plus you have a much bigger choice from seedbanks abroad. Definitely give them a try

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So I hear a lot of comments about people getting all these to quality seeds from overseas shops like Sannies, Green House etc.

What's the process like? Seem to hear conflicting reports about the post office.

How to you pay? Do you EFT, use credit card or bitcoin?

Can anyone shed some light on how this works?

When I buy anything from overseas it usually just chills at customs for a month or two. But doubt that a small package like that could have a long wait. If your looking for epic seeds support local. I buy from Hero Seeds and Pachaman Seeds both have great genetics and strains http://heroseeds.co.za the other sites link is on their page.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I've only ever ordered seeds from sannies. I've paid via credit card as well as send foreign currency cash in envelope.

I got one order in 7 days others I had to wait for months. He sends in a normal envelope untracked and it comes straight to my postbox.

I recommend not sending it to the same address as where u grow as I also have had customs bust me with an order but just made a copy of my I'd and gave me a warning I of course said I have no control over what gets sent to my mailbox.

Sanniesshop.com is cheap cheap for great genetics.

Trophy Seeds who is a local guy will order you any strain you want and send it to your nearest postnet bit more expensive but less fuss and risk.

• 1 month later...

Stay as far away as possible from the clowns at Bonza Seedbank .

I ordered in April ,its November . All I have are long stories and hot air from them.

I'm sure they are swimming the flipping seeds over.

Stick with any of the others local or international but give Bonza Seedbank a miss.

Quick to take your money....

1 hour ago, Cosmic Nomad said:

Stay as far away as possible from the clowns at Bonza Seedbank .

I ordered in April ,its November . All I have are long stories and hot air from them.

I'm sure they are swimming the flipping seeds over.

Stick with any of the others local or international but give Bonza Seedbank a miss.

Quick to take your money....

I also ordered from Attitude during that time and only got my package late last month. It's the local postal service and the backlog from the postal strike, your package is probably sitting at a mail depot here in SA. Many people in SA have been experiencing this issue.

I've ordered from Bonza twice and successfully received my orders in good time from them. They are legit 

I am also waiting for a parcel from nirvana, supposed to be here next week, but knowing Sapo...

Still receiving parcels that should have arrived in April. Crazy thing is, due to the delay and now age of the parcel, they give you a little more than a week before they return (read hijack or destroy) you parcel.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...