Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

Alllll fudging righty then know what I'm say so this is how this grow has been progressing for about the last month.

First photo is of the girls in their first pots being all fancy like. That photo was taken on 19th of December.

The second photo comes in on 7th of January, having outgrown their first pot already.

I thought I liked bushy girls, so I decided a trim is needed as well as a potting up on the 16th of January. That will be the third photo.

Three days later on the 19th they were already settled in, reference to picture number four, should be somewhere down there.

We skip forward to present morning, where I found a little retard girl. Fuck me will have to chuck it, it's an Amnesia Haze girl too

The last three photos is to show how they are atm. Growopz lights are fucking dope ouens

Salutations to all the anal nations!!

Yes, I am riding the green worm... DSC_0806.jpegDSC_0816.jpegDSC_0819.jpegDSC_0821.jpegDSC_0859.jpegDSC_0858.jpegDSC_0857.jpegDSC_0860.jpeg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

How so pat. Stress ain't good... Not dick shrinking stress anyway

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Well made my payment for the new equipment. Saved up all year essentially and now they haven't gotten the payment and I might have kotsed a little bit this morning

9 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Well made my payment for the new equipment. Saved up all year essentially and now they haven't gotten the payment and I might have kotsed a little bit this morning

Have you phoned your bank ? Cant just make a payment with no trace.

Any hooo . With a odd looking penis like that I would definitely see the doctor :-0

Have you phoned your bank ? Cant just make a payment with no trace.
Any hooo . With a odd looking penis like that I would definitely see the doctor :-0
Will need to follow up with the hydro shop. Hopefully it just took a while bru

47 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

joh, i would probably shit the new highest peak in africa. i live in perpetual fear of fucking up a number and paying someone random a large sum of money. worst i have done luckily is sponsor some mtn airtime to a bra with a number close to mine(okay fine, i did the airtime thing twice)

Edited by McB
  • Like 1

joh, i would probably shit the new highest peak in africa. i live in perpetual fear of fucking up a number and paying someone random a large sum of money. worst i have done luckily is sponsor some mtn airtime to a bra with a number close to mine(okay fine, i did the airtime thing twice)
LoL yeah probably would do the same. I double checked tho

Man you must be rubbing those hands to together. No thing better than new toys
Man I can't wait, I've been wanting to get these things for months already and it's so close. I gotta make some ventilation stuff up too

• Like 2

So my stuff has been shipped, not 100% it's everything but will post pics when everything is here and set up. Girls will be getting a new feed this morning when I get home. I really really hope they sent everything, I have to admit they lack quite a bit of communication. However if everything comes I'll be happy and wouldn't need to deal with them again.

Ahoy fellas. So my shit arrived, bloody time too heck how useless some are makes my tits sag. Spent my day of valentines how it should be, disassemble two grow tents, cleaned up the room and moved my bed around (Doesn't get used at all tho) and started with the new Mammoth Veg tent. Quality is uit die topste gestoeltes, erection guaranteed my friends. After that I had the lovely Justin Hemp show up to come help me with the bigger flowering tent, nothing more sexy than two blokes struggling in a small room, sweaty trying to erect poles I'll tell you that. I managed to wrestle the filter and inline fan into the big tent to get most of the ventilation set up. The Gavita will be well hung in a day or two. Some pictures of the new setup.

And yes, the bigger tent is touching the ceiling slightly.

Next step is to get plywood cut up and stuck to the windows so I can attach the intake and out of the ducting to the room. Still considering running a secondary fan to replace the air in the actual room and thinking of which window will be used for the intake of which fan.

The new flowering tent will have the bottom of the light around the 2m mark meaning I can grow big girlsDSC_0867.jpegDSC_0870.jpegDSC_0872.jpegDSC_0868.jpegDSC_0869.jpegDSC_0871.jpegDSC_0874.jpeg

• Like 1

Talking about 2 guys erecting poles, I’m getting a bit of a hard on with joy thinking what I would do with those sexy lights.*text removed* Any way Im on Tapatalk so no mojiez but both thumbs up from me.

If you can’t joke about life now.. you have already lost

Edited by 420SA
Rule 5
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Hydrochronic said:
Talking about 2 guys erecting poles, I’m getting a bit of a hard on with joy thinking what I would do with those sexy lights. Man I sound fag. Any way Im on Tapatalk so no mojiez but both thumbs up from me.

LoL yeah I would not have been able to set it up without help so I appreciate him alot for helping. *text removed* I need to wrap up a few things but I spent hours in there yesterday, almost felt like work

Edited by 420SA
Rule 5

LoL yeah I would not have been able to set it up without help so I appreciate him alot for helping. Everyone needs a little gay in their life, have you met Josè the midget Mexican?? I need to wrap up a few things but I spent hours in there yesterday, almost felt like work 

Sorry never met jmM he must be a huge hit. ;-) Same here have all the hardware but life is fucking me up the ass. Will only have chance to sort the tent out in the near future

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hydrochronic said:
 Sorry never met jmM he must be a huge hit. 😉 Same here have all the hardware but life is fucking me up the ass. Will only have chance to sort the tent out in the near future

I need some wood, I mean sometimes I have wood, but I need wood I can cut... *text removed* other than the wood for the intake and such I'll be getting some for the wall fans that will go into the new tent. Just trying to sort of some of the basics. You know how it goes, big things first, basics and smaller things needed last

Edited by 420SA
Rule 5