Hi There

Totemic

Its me. Im back and missed you all. To all the new guys howzit.

So its been a rough 3 months for me fighting off ALL the powers that be and keeping myself from prosecution. Its a long story with many lessons learnt and deserves its own thread. Watch out for it, as its the best example to date of just how effective and powerful the Davis Judgement actually is even with the unchanged legal status quo with regard to Cannabis.

:-peace

I'm following closely as the story unfolds, it's really dramatic and a real boost of confidence at the same time. I have a few friends and family who are in SAPS and I've been told of the change of heart from their part so it's great to see it in action. It however could take one asshole in the bunch that takes it upon himself to act indifferently whether it be a cop or a wannabe cop aka Mr NHW. I have a sneaky suspicion this is going to backfire in his face and my wife agrees . I'll give my comments once you've open up the thread, but I had to get that off my mind LOLz.

Best of luck brother, and this family is sending positive vibes to your family

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk