The Jerky Box Project: Take2 - OG Kush and Haze 2.0

Smeegol

Solocup entries....

1. Normal mcd's cup.

2. DIY fabric pot supported by a wire frame... You can see I like my quad style grow so hence the wire frame so I can tie the arms down.... Also so I can anchor the frame into the ground when she becomes top heavy.....

Have a cracking afternoon fellas.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_5033.thumb.JPG.303f0c1e59a9d3bcf2e3928e1068a13d.JPG

IMG_5028.thumb.JPG.af17f115a77d50a4b9413e3711245504.JPG

Yip yip and now with GSR order come through there's more in the mix...

But I'm waiting for clones off the cbd my boets got going as want a mother plant as going to try my hand at oil for my sis in law so I've resigned myself to being royally rammed in the poo poo like I've been moaning about since I joined.....:-hilarious:-puffpass

Afternoon guys...... Weekend catch up......

Soon to be seedlings...

1.Durban Poison - Dutch Passion fem

2. Bubba Kush cbd -  Dinafem fem

3. G13 X Bruce Banner regs f2

4. Iced Grapefruit X Candyland regs f2

5.NL f2

6. Blues X Cuvée 

7. AK 48 - Shadow

8. BlueDreamatic X NL

9. Blitzspear- Amadeadly

10. Mampoer OG - Amadeadly

image.thumb.jpeg.d2cb5e9962e52b6618db8c2e5ba24e3c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.896b9cca0e7d7d19c0937b2681e37b37.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cb129368df4e985c58e1f8dc22ad3031.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8091ef13d1946aea3a8c316055a3dca5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1c1936b607f7c1fb57db31983f61cec5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.85f78da3020ca5a1daa9132ff75c0cd9.jpeg

Grannies Balls - local KZN strain..

While adjusting the tie downs on the bigger of the two quad lines I split the stem at the junction of the topped part which would of been above the 5th set of branches. I grabbed some aloe leaf and cut it down the middle and wrapped it round the wound and tied up with pipe cleaner so I can adjust as needed till its healed....

image.thumb.jpeg.0ee0bd72b2bb59df85265309d51c0e03.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1e44a8b52d269a5fe78291d685ce3876.jpeg

image.thumb.jpg.686897296456e6d73c034d3e47a65813.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.1989a7ecae7ea6635499545f1ef797bb.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.9ca135f81255d6e76b3f30941f8c21af.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.576cf13e22e1bcd5170b4002ce3e0bf3.jpg

New seedlings that are up and running we have.....

1. Candyland f2

1x Bushfire OG, lost 2 due to hot soil.

1x ak48. Lost 7 to same hot soil...

2. Kush van Stich regular auto

3. Kush auto

4. BB/NL auto

5. Ak 47 auto....

The van Stitch and Kush auto are doing fine, but the other 2 are struggling.... Rain water only for food so far....

image.thumb.jpeg.b8f75efdc7c2ca1f71c6b1735cdd11fd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4ad613646edebf93cbc6a5e45c58057c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b152d4602cfe229488ed40d3d67b15aa.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b795182c714e9e1312001130f2d241b3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6bf400fb780326baf15b72a4b73636c5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.25c19f8824ec811d0dcb65ccb7e2d867.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a71999951b2e608145ac08fbdfa962df.jpeg

Gonna check out this AK48 with a keen eye ,

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Top of the morning to you mr.Hemp...

Those ak48s are the fastest seeds I've had so far no lies. Taproot out in 24hrs and planted before 48hrs is up as the taproot really shoots quickly... Out of all the seeds I dropped all the ak48 bar one are above soil helmets are off and paddle leaves are out and healthy and that was yesterday evening already.

Those ak48s are the fastest seeds I've had so far no lies. Taproot out in 24hrs and planted before 48hrs is up as the taproot really shoots quickly... Out of all the seeds I dropped all the ak48 bar one are above soil helmets are off and paddle leaves are out and healthy and that was yesterday evening already.

Can really vouch for Shadow's AK 48, had similar experiences, pop really quickly and all together, they grow out consistently with good uniformity. Not to mention great to smoke too :-rasta

Looking good Hochy so far, what made your soil so hot to kill the sprouts ??

Can really vouch for Shadow's AK 48, had similar experiences, pop really quickly and all together, they grow out consistently with good uniformity. Not to mention great to smoke too :-rasta

Looking good Hochy so far, what made your soil so hot to kill the sprouts ??

His looks

I think my Justin's spot on my looks could freeze hell over....lol.  I had some 3month Kraal manure that was composted very well, so I added some to an existing soil mix which I had seedlings in just to see if it was ok, nope they didn't like it at all....haha. Lesson learnt don't play with unknown poo.....haha

I think my Justin's spot on my looks could freeze hell over....lol.  I had some 3month Kraal manure that was composted very well, so I added some to an existing soil mix which I had seedlings in just to see if it was ok, nope they didn't like it at all....haha. Lesson learnt don't play with unknown poo.....haha

Rather the Kak you know, than the Kak you don't know

You ever try the 50/50 mix of wc and coir / peat moss? Working like a bomb for me and you can carry on growing the seedlings in there for awhile. Did a test and up potted some to bigger pots with a full soil mix and they are still growing the same rate as the seedling mix ones.

And then can also highly recommend this peat moss, seems sooo much better than coco coir for mixing with soil and the seedling mix (by my noob standards): http://www.ghtech.co.za/growing-m.php

Its the TS1 fine. Cost me R380 for 4 cubic feat or 200l + ....I fully nerded out when I got it home and checked it out....so soft and fluffy....younger me would be very, very disappointed to know that I would get excited by a bag of peat moss...

You ever try the 50/50 mix of wc and coir / peat moss? Working like a bomb for me and you can carry on growing the seedlings in there for awhile. Did a test and up potted some to bigger pots with a full soil mix and they are still growing the same rate as the seedling mix ones.

And then can also highly recommend this peat moss, seems sooo much better than coco coir for mixing with soil and the seedling mix (by my noob standards): http://www.ghtech.co.za/growing-m.php

Its the TS1 fine. Cost me R380 for 4 cubic feat or 200l + ....I fully nerded out when I got it home and checked it out....so soft and fluffy....younger me would be very, very disappointed to know that I would get excited by a bag of peat moss...

Hahahaha, a younger you....now you know how I feel...I wish the younger me got into this love of growing my own a lot longer.

I've been looking at those same bales of peat moss but 2hr drive there and back is stopping me so far, effing petrol hike. By WC you mean worm compost, got a contact for that but not sure if still does, really need to get my own up and running.......

Another grower I met recommended coco and organic lawn dressing as a seedling mix which I'm trialing right now and they seem to be loving it.... Everything is popping up in since sat evening so I'm chuffed no more murderer I hope...lol

He has a behometh of a outdoor grow going on..

Nooby you ran the blues/cuvée if I remember correctly, anything to look out for...??

Oh lols, I thought you had worm bins going already. And no surprises on the cuvee x blues so far, going into week 4 and it's looking happy and rubbing a bud gives a very chocolate smell at the moment. Stem rub is all weird chemical rubber smell.