The Jerky Box Project: Take2 - OG Kush and Haze 2.0

Smeegol

Morning guys...

@Justin420, I'm just piddling along with my box, nothing crazy, waiting on Jaimie's base mix and waiting for spring so I can go outside as winter sucks stompies.

but been chatting with Nooby quite a bit, going with growopz for my lighting when the time comes for indoor next winter.

Hey hey Pat999[/member], lekker my Bru, nu thing crazy but cheers for popping in....

Morning guys...

@Justin420, I'm just piddling along with my box, nothing crazy, waiting on Jaimie's base mix and waiting for spring so I can go outside as winter sucks stompies.

but been chatting with Nooby quite a bit, going with growopz for my lighting when the time comes for indoor next winter.

Hey hey Pat999[/member], lekker my Bru, nu thing crazy but cheers for popping in....

You getting the QBs from Growopz? Me and Justin went there to pick up mine. Can't be more happy. You gonna dala an outdoor grow when summer comes round? It's kak cold here in Cpt now, riding with the bike to the shop makes my nipples horny

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Morning Pat, we dipped below 5c and its p..s cold Bru, I'm looking at growopz cause imports and  yada yada ...

But I'm growing outdoors come summer, waiting for school hols to put up a DIY greenhouse to start the seeds off, then outside to the veg tunnel in the back garden..

Ordered some seeds for summer and want to make some seeds...

So hopefully have my hands full.

image.thumb.png.ce92b79458c7ba422aba0223d5eeb19c.png

• 2 weeks later...

sup all..

New additions vegging it out..

local bred strain called Granny's Balls, indica and packs a decent high...

" looking for oupas balls now "......

Lineage

It's lineage is RoadKill Skunk fem, been worked and crossed for the last 25years, nice heady smoke and eases into couch lock.

VA cut? "worked" means little to me. Back crossed? Reversed? Crossed? Filial generations? RKS is a well known "lost" cultivar.

Sadly I'm unable to tell you that, that's all I know... Both my brother and I have asked the breeder for more info but that is all he will give us..... I've been asked that on another site too, but can't answer either, alI I can do is grow the seeds out and see what comes..

How bizarre. Don't get me wrong, sure grow it and see, but if a breeder won't even give you basica info sounds like a mythical genes..

Morning Alemo, he had me intrigued with this granny's balls cause it blows the other stuff outa the water and he has a preety impressive list when we visit you can sample a smoke of what you like before you buy if you want.

But a 4hr round trip is a killer to buy meds and he's not dodgy just iffy like you say.....but I'll work on him, actually I'll send a message today and see if he ventures any new info.....

How bizarre. Don't get me wrong, sure grow it and see, but if a breeder won't even give you basica info sounds like a mythical genes..

Morning Alemo, he had me intrigued with this granny's balls cause it blows the other stuff outa the water and he has a preety impressive list when we visit you can sample a smoke of what you like before you buy if you want.

But a 4hr round trip is a killer to buy meds and he's not dodgy just iffy like you say.....but I'll work on him, actually I'll send a message today and see if he ventures any new info.....

Message sent, I asked if it was from pollen, seed or clone and whether he has inventory of this seed...

Pat all I know is the lineage is Road Kill Skunk, but it skopped like a donkey..

alemo[/member], you will be disappointed he just replied. In his own words..

" Good morning, it was from pollen. We got rid of those crappy strains to make way for much better ones...."

I'm sorry I couldn't be the bearer of good tidings....