Legalised dagga may lead to more road accidents - News24

420SA

http://www.health24.com/Medical/Addiction/News/legalised-dagga-may-lead-to-more-road-accidents-20170626

Do you drive while stoned? Place your vote in the poll

[*]Yes and I've never had any issues

[*]Yes and I've had a couple close encounters

[*]Sometimes yes but I try and make sure I'm sober before driving

[*]No, I don't feel at ease driving while stoned

[*]I've had an accident when I was stoned

[*]Being stoned improves my driving

This is been researched a lot overseas , basicly they have found that user that only smokes a joint a week or only every few days is a danger on the roads as it's like drinking and driving but a user that smokes everyday and multiple times a day is no more risk on the roads than If I person drives a little fatigued. I am always stoned so it will be hard not to drive stoned but I am accident free for 15 years now.... touch wood lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am a daily smoker well all day, i do about 3000 km a month and the worst are cellphones and geriatrics (not talking old people i am talking about the ones that get out of the drivers seat with a respirator)

No accidents well ever (since i got a license), how ever in my younger years... i have rolled a tractor and put my moms car threw a vibracrete wall .... but that was sober..... hell if i am not stoned i will cause accidents.

• 1 month later...

Alo.  I'm new, so maybe the answer is easy, but why can't one vote on this poll?  Wouldn't it be beneficial to leave the voting open?  I also medicate the moment I knock off and have never had issues.  I find I drive much better when the spasms in my back are under control, so it definitely helps me to be a better driver as I don't focus on the pain anymore.

Alo.  I'm new, so maybe the answer is easy, but why can't one vote on this poll?  Wouldn't it be beneficial to leave the voting open?  I also medicate the moment I knock off and have never had issues.  I find I drive much better when the spasms in my back are under control, so it definitely helps me to be a better driver as I don't focus on the pain anymore.

Just opened up the pole again indefinitely  :-thumbsup