First Time Grower - All welcome and A helping hand will do.

Justin Hemp

Well I'll be able to tell what's best then I would say. Was about to say, is flushing a sensitive subject around these parts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Around all parts, forever and ever.  :yipeeee

Ya you'll get a good comparison, which is nice, but just something extra to factor into to your thinking on smoke quality is all.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, having a look at the calendar and actually counting the days of flower I'm only at roughly 51 days of flowering so I'm a little off on my excitement lol. That would mean these buds will or should stack up a bit more?

I have noticed that I only had to give the Vanilla water, the other 3 pots still had some weight on them. I will probably have to only water tomorrow night. I know that's a sign things are coming to the end, but from your experience how long is this stretch of a noticeable lack of taking up fluids?

Other than that if there is anything else I should be doing right about now please chime in and thanks for stopping on by u All.9b6ff6f8543c792f5e017af44d436168.jpg7d211a33d502d22f5ba4aa6d4397a354.jpgd1591f10fc22ead8585ec18d930f69bb.jpg82418c4a9820eeaf5a47ee9a58024e61.jpgfe2a6f96b946805eefb4ec00379fbc29.jpg491d61bbfad4f0581a58f9c6f860aa53.jpg

Dude! Those buds are looking pretty good right now! Now you say you still got 10- 14 days to go? Those buds still got some fattening up to go!

This is just my opinion: I’d give them some molasses for 1 more week @ 1 tsp/ liter, you might get 2 more waterings in. Then, for that last week, just plain water.

Dude! Those buds are looking pretty good right now! Now you say you still got 10- 14 days to go? Those buds still got some fattening up to go!

This is just my opinion: I’d give them some molasses for 1 more week @ 1 tsp/ liter, you might get 2 more waterings in. Then, for that last week, just plain water.

Thanks man, I see if I can grab some today. I had some but the bottle didn't say it was  sulphide free so was told to dump it rather. Thanks on the compliment bud, your's are going to kill it by way more so I'm staying tuned.

Hey Guys and Gals.

So I have 2 Royal Gorilla strains, one has started to recover from the mites and the other was given recently. As you can see there is a vast difference in colour, I replaced the soil about 10 days ago as part of the attempt to get them through the mites. Over and above just waiting and hoping they eventually come right what would you all suggest I could add to assist along the way.

Thanks All.e1d36830e866091ec692b6bef4d9c8e6.jpg29dcaaf4afc5bf31b4d7acfe0c366090.jpg

Hey Guys and Gals.

So I have 2 Royal Gorilla strains, one has started to recover from the mites and the other was given *what??* recently. As you can see there is a vast difference in colour, I replaced the soil about 10 days ago as part of the attempt to get them through the mites. Over and above just waiting and hoping they eventually come right what would you all suggest I could add to assist along the way.

Thanks All.

Looks to me they’re both recovering well. Give them both some more time. Common mistake to overreact.

The other was given to me recently, the one (lighter in colour) I've had about 3 weeks or more now. Hope that's a little more clear as to my concern with the one that is lighter in colour. Perhaps time is needed, if so then that's great otherwise I may need to add something to assist. Not sure, so you say wait?

Ok, now I understand. If you’ve had the light plant for three weeks already, then we’ll done, you’re on the right track to bringing her back. All she needs is a little more N. Keep the same schedule you’ve been using, but add a little more N fertiliser to that plant.

Just a quick question to all, obviously looking for local options for ones grow is always difficult because we don't have the laws/product Base such as the states. I've started with a search as to what plants out there are closely related to that of our beloved plant and that is Hops. So with this in hand can one safely assume what works well for the hops plant will or might work well in and around your grow area. It's also has Colas which are prized possession such as ours are.

It's grown locally and organically and is fed and looked after in such a manner to obviously get top dollar.

Just a thought

Hey Gang.

Okay so I was going to harvest Saturday night before lights on, but have now been given some box tickets to watch W.P vs Lions at Newlands. I have decided to rather harvest tonight, I'm all set up to wash the buds and planning on doing half of the DC and Half of the Vanilla. Checked last night and it's mostly cloudy with about 10% clear and 10 % Amber on a few bud sites so I'm going in on those. Once that's done I will check and assess the other colas and take it from there.

Have a awesome weekend all !!83955b0803e129a7fca80946dc2ccd10.jpg48bf3d0f8ac699ed00a0debef01639aa.jpg92c54c5995b1feffc0e5113f70c359c6.jpg447b2e0705614f274c6f143b013df709.jpg622e5e542a6b9ab02b7e921f35bd8ac8.jpg5629e9ce318b90b22cd45eebbca3f0d0.jpg35d5c90c368347d09403565096f6bed7.jpg

Awesome :-clap looking yum bro :-gthumb

How'd the rugga and the chop go?

Rugga was Great, stadium wasn't totally full which was a bit of a downer but we got the result we wanted. Damn Final is in Durbs, will have to enjoy it on the tele with a blunt...nothing wrong with that I suppose.

3e68c2cff2bbbb45a41ae6f98a5920f5.jpg