Bloody Skunk auto

young OG

• 2 weeks later...

Looking promising there young og, is this your first grow? What type of lighting and cooling you got going there? What's the size of the bucket?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

thanks this is my third grow, I use a Mars hydro 300W led growlight. Ive never actually used any extra cooling the spare room that I use is well ventilated even in the summer no humidity issues or anything like that. I'll be transplanting this girl to a 25 liter bucket that gets me enough dank for me and the wife to puff on for months

• 3 weeks later...

Plant autos in their finishing container, easy with the nutes and little to no stress. That plant could have been much more if you hadn't fiddled so much. Plant Autos directly into their final medium and container and then sweet talk the fuck outa her and you will be happier. Imo that is a waste of your time.

Hi guys

@ alemo: I've transplanted before with no issues with transplanting I pretty much bury it and gently cut it out of its container like this

GzcTL8N.jpgGzcTL8N.jpgHtAdhLW_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

They bounce back and start looking for water again

@zairek: I let autos go as long as they need, the advertising might say 60 days etc but I just look at the trichomes if she needs an extra 10 days then so be it.

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the purple bud. Maybe some of the hydro growers can help you because that's not a happy plant. Definate N Toxicity with maybe a MG deficiency in there. Just my 2 cents

yeah she's definetely not happy, long story but I had to house a guest in my spare room completely caught me off guard and messed up my feeding schedule. I did a flush yesterday with ph'd water

• 3 weeks later...