Oh hey, hello there!

TheGrimReefer

Hello everyone, and thanks admin for letting me in :)

Im a new grower but old lover of weasel. Been sampling and tasting for over 10 years now, very excited to start my own grow.

Will be asking plenty questions here when i come across any challenges. Gonna be doing a 2x4 tent grow with LED lighting. Thinking of starting with some auto flowers for now while getting familiar with the process.

Looking forward to learning lots from everyone here.

Welcome to 420SA grim

You won't be doing yourself any favours by growing autoflowers first. Go for feminized seeds.  Among other reasons, with autoflower you dont have any time for issues and recovery, and with a beginner issues are likely  to creep up...

Go for some feminized seeds and we'll guide you along

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Welcome to 420SA grim

You won't be doing yourself any favours by growing autoflowers first. Go for feminized seeds.  Among other reasons, with autoflower you dont have any time for issues and recovery, and with a beginner issues are likely  to creep up...

Go for some feminized seeds and we'll guide you along

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Hi there @420SA! Thanks for the warm welcome and advice. 

That's good to know, so you would recommend I start with some fems first rather? I do have some that i ordered earlier this year that can work, only reason I was thinking auto was for the quick turnaround time just to have something ready in 3 vs 6 months. But i hear what you saying, that theres not much room for error with autos and I didnt think of that.

I think i'll follow your advice and go with the fems.. I have some other noob type questions but i'll make a new thread for that in the appropriate section where i'll explain the setup in more detail. 

Thanks again!