Scotts OG Clones

cheese420

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 51 of 12/12

Lol I feel Dabs is keeping me on my toes with regards to updates since I have been lacking...so I took some pics this evening as lights went off

20161024_181121_zpsy4wznrav.jpg

20161024_181217_zpsc9hxouvf.jpg

20161024_181357_zpsqztwv2ei.jpg

Things are drawing to a close....I plan to let them go to day 60+ So next update will be pre harvest pics

Ok awesome then I definitely will let mine go to the same. The lower buds who weren't slightly burnt when the light was too close are further along so I am getting very eager to harvest!

I have had to take down two branches because they were't able to hold themselves up anymore and I didnt want them to snap off and fall into the run off

Update -  Harvested 

So I have harvested the buds, very happy with how they have turned out...more chunkier this time around

I still have to trim quite a bit of less dense and smaller buds and have a nice pile of sugar leaf for extracts! :yipeeee

Placed an order from Vape Store for a glass tube, 50 micron screens and some storage containers...very amped to try my hand at BHO extraction with all the smaller bud!

Pics:

20161101_183944_zpsetlmsflh.jpg

20161101_184132_zpsehgqd8pb.jpg

20161101_184328_zpsq1ic8lno.jpg

The trim was slightly rushed but will manicure them once a bit more dry

Apologies for this journal not being so full of updates but ya know....life lol :thumbups

Should have the next journal up sometime for the GTH#!