Scotts OG and Bag seed

cheese420

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! All I can hope for now is she doesn't hermie on me later on

Skolley when I checked on the weekend the top of of the canopy was 25 degrees and humidity was at 55% I believe

Edit: Checked temp this morning again...not sure where I got 22 from its in the 25 degree range

Yea so I use the 50/50 coco(coarse/fine) mix then mix it to 90/10 with perlite.

Yes out of the 6 I've put down this is the only one with this structure. Others are more stretchy but all are def indica dom.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Mine doesn't seem to be that stretchy...She has risen a bit more since recovering though and now praying to the light :-meditate

Are you using Nutriplex Dabtzar? Hortishop said they a relabeling the EHG as it is busy being registered

06/07/16

IMG_20160706_091504_zpsfywowvsz.jpg

07/07/16 

IMG_20160707_105929_zps6hhan3gk.jpg

@Dabtzar definitely gets some cuts, I'm sure there will be some keepers!

Update: Day 24 of 12/12

I have been fighting fungus gnats quite a bit. Placed the yellow sticky cards down and caught quite a few of the little fuckers.

I have a fan blowing across the top of the pot so I haven't noticed any on top of coco but they are most certainly targeting the bottom and side drainage holes of my pot!

The coco was left to dry out a bit over the weekend to kill off any larvae and today I hit them with Margaret Roberts biological mosquito insecticide via a nice soil drench until run off. (https://hydroponic.co.za/hydroponics/margaret-roberts-biological-mosquito-insecticide/)

Killed the few I could see drifting around as best I could. I would't call it a bad infestation but I certainly do not want it to get any worse. I am going to purchase some hydrogen peroxide tomorrow. The one's sold through local hydro stores are said to be at 50%, most online remedies suggest 3% concentration...Does this matter much? Anyone used the H202 from hortishop or GTH?

After targeting the larvae I just want all the adults flying around gone :cursing

Current pics:

IMG_0758_zpsscgm29lt.jpg

IMG_0765_zps9qazxhyk.jpg

IMG_0773_zpshfewf1tj.jpg

@cheese420, if I was to choose between the MR insecticide and the h202 bombing, I'd go with the h202. My plants looked alot better after the h202 compared to the MR. Also, the fungus gnats vanished, 2 weeks later I found another fly, so I used the h202 again.

Also, your baby looks lekker bru! :thumbups

@Skolley I used diatomaceous earth initially to top layer the coco with, I really think its the only reason I havent been infected to such a bad extent

Shot @CerealKilla ! I am picking some up this morning and will rather give it a try on your guys recommendation.

When I checked this morning there was a single adult fly around the base of the pot that I killed and have placed a little dish of wine and soap water so long to try catch any others lingering around. I hope the MR did something at least 

Update: day 29 of 12/12 - bring on the frost!

Haven't had any fungus gnats since using the MR, so I never needed to use the hydrogen peroxide but I have it just in case they pop again 

Still feeding daily with 6/9 at pH 5.8.....I will be cutting the micro from the feeding schedule sometime this week and be feeding with just 9ml of the bloom as I am following H3ad's formula

Pics from today:

IMG_0790_zps9bzkng06.jpg

IMG_0787_zpsoobualwm.jpg

IMG_0780_zpsvwqa4oeg.jpg

Day 35 of 12/12

I haven't cut the micro yet and have started feeding twice daily just to see how she reacts to it...only done it for 2 days but will probably continue it until flush time.

I had an issue with heat stress after I forgot to move the light up while busy in the tent, its very noticeable on the leaves...my bad :sillyass

Lights off pics:

20160723_180823_zpsk8zgoszd.jpg

20160723_180843_zps0jlvqzq0.jpg

IMG_0834_zpso8h6h2jg.jpg

2 scotts OG clones in their ghetto home lol...they going to be used for scrog

20160722_130928_zpswyceb0na.jpg

Lol thanks man

Hmm I took while to respond because my nose was somewhat blocked.....The smell is quite chemical like i'd say with what I i'd say is quite limey...I am seriously not the best at describing the smells if I am honest.

I would love to know what "Kush" smells like....whenever I read a strain has a kushy smell I'm like wtf does that even smell like damn it :investigating

I'm quite happy with how these clones are doing..Been feeding them at 6/9 @5.8 from the get go

20160726_093231_zpsplcotuvz.jpg

Those are some healthy clones for sure.

Start a thread about these mystery smells. LOL! For a long time, I had no idea what skunk was supposed to smell like. Still not 100% on that one.

For me, "kush" smell if coffee/pine/chem. That is just what I've picked up while trawling the internet and what I've smelt growing quite a few kush varieties over the years. Don't know if that is right either. :)