Lets get Growing again.

CoolJ

What's up 420fam?! It's been a while since I've posted about my grows I just finished my first harvest with Greenhouse Powder Feeding Bio Line and was impressed with the results so trying it out again and to see if I can better things. 

I upgraded my tent to a Secret Jardin Ds120 (inspired by @Dr. Green) and got a 240w on a black Friday special.

I Wanted to do a seed run but things got abit busy last year so had to get some clones. 

We got: Beach Wedding, Purple Sunset, La Alfie and Future #1 all in 15lt Bato pots with Medicoir 70/30 worm castings and Greenhouse Powder Feeding Bio Grow.

They got 1 feed of Enhancer and rest just water.

17 Days between the 2 pictures. 

IMG_20230112_223438.jpg

IMG_20230109_194254.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

What's up 420fam?! It's been a while since I've posted about my grows I just finished my first harvest with Greenhouse Powder Feeding Bio Line and was impressed with the results so trying it out again and to see if I can better things. 

I upgraded my tent to a Secret Jardin Ds120 (inspired by @Dr. Green) and got a 240w on a black Friday special.

I Wanted to do a seed run but things got abit busy last year so had to get some clones. 

We got: Beach Wedding, Purple Sunset, La Alfie and Future #1 all in 15lt Bato pots with Medicoir 70/30 worm castings and Greenhouse Powder Feeding Bio Grow.

They got 1 feed of Enhancer and rest just water.

17 Days between the 2 pictures. 

IMG_20230112_223438.jpg

IMG_20230109_194254.jpg

Nice brother, so you just give 1 dose over 8 week period? Nothing else? 

Always seen this product but didn't know anyone who used it so wasn't convinced. There are so many available, I'm using Terra Aquatica at the moment. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Apoche Alypse said:

Nice brother, so you just give 1 dose over 8 week period? Nothing else? 

Always seen this product but didn't know anyone who used it so wasn't convinced. There are so many available, I'm using Terra Aquatica at the moment. 

You add the amount of Bio Grow according to your pot size and then add Bio Bloom before you flip and then just water. My previous grow I transplanted into a 25lt pot for Flower but thinking of just sticking with the 15lt this grow. 

I always wanted to try this product but was a bit pricey but was lucky to win a set last year and then also got some Bio Grow on sale. 

Will maybe add another ammendment for Flower. 

We are definitely spoiled for choice with nutrients, I was using Mega Solutions before and used Biobizz as well. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just closing this one up.

One of most disappointing grows I've had, plants weren't digging the loadshedding, I eventually removed 1 plant outside and repotted another in week 4 of flower. All this really showed in the quality and weight of the flowers at the end. 

I didn't even take much pics of this grow as it just wasn't what I wanted.

But we learn and Grow again!

Currently have some 3x Puff Mintz and 2x IN ZAir seeds growing that I'LL start a thread on.

20230411_134916.jpg

20230411_134708.jpg

20230312_192312.jpg

20230314_111713.jpg

20230411_134825.jpg

IMG_20230206_185739.jpg

IMG_20230204_210421.jpg

• Like 2