Is Oliō CBD Pain Ease Any Good? And Does It Actually Work?

Hi there all my 420 mates!

Just a quick question.

Does Oliō CBD pain ease really work?

Anyone out there that has used this product before? and what are your feedback on this product?

I came across it on the cannasseur cafe website while I was seaching for CBD products and it popped up quite often

Here's a link to this product: https://thecannasseurcafe.com/product/pain-ease/

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys and girls.

• Like 2

not sure about all the other active ingredients in that oil, but yeah 50mg of CBD extract is very very little. also, how does the dose work? when is it 50mg, does the whole thing contain only 50mg? meaning just rubbing it on you'll get like 5 to 10mg depending on how much you use? 

I think the fact that it's got CBD in it or on the lable is more of a marketing thing. everything with "CBD" on the lable goes for a bit of a price bump over the original product without CBD. 

I feel it's also more for the biodynamic oriented individuals that's always looking for a "more organic more alternative" solution for everything.

if you wana use weed for anything, get full spectrum stuff with all the cannabinoids and terpenes and everything. basically - dank buds - you can make concentrates, but that takes away from the entourage effect. the real medicine is the plant as a whole. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

I feel it's also more for the biodynamic oriented individuals that's always looking for a "more organic more alternative" solution for everything.

The Blue-hair Taliban. 

7 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

The real medicine is the plant as a whole. 

Amen to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1