SOTM or POTM for the next few months... please vote or comment

420SA

SOTM or POTM for the next few months  

9 members have voted

1. 1. SOTM or POTM for the next few months

• I'm keen for a POTM, I have plants going at the moment and will enter the March POTM
    • I would prefer we continue with SOTM
    • I would prefer we continue with SOTM but would like the management of the competitions to be more structured. 
    • I'd like something something completely different
    • The standard of prizes at the moment is not enough motivation for me to enter

Hey guys

The number of entries in our past few SOTM's have been disappointing... so perhaps we should have a look at running our Plant Of The Month competition again. How do you guys feel about that?

Or perhaps something entirely different?

Please let me know with your vote in the poll or please reply to this thread with your comments and/or suggestions. 

The poll options are as follows:

1. I'm keen for a POTM, I have plants going at the moment and will enter the March POTM
  2. I would prefer we continue with SOTM
  3. I would prefer we continue with SOTM but would like the management of the competitions to be more structured. 
  4. I'd like something something completely different
  5. The standard of prizes at the moment is not enough motivation for me to enter

I'm of course fully conscious of the fact that at times my running of the comp has been far short of professional. With late winner announcements etc. If this puts you off entering comps please do let me know as well and I will do my best to find a way to run these comps smoother

Cheers :-peace

• Like 9

• 420SA unpinned this topic