bubble bags

Guest African Shaman

My buddy bought the ones from the Vapestore. All the required microns and top quality too. If I could get the best ones from abroad for cheaper, I would still just get the Vapestore ones. Quick delivery (protected by the consumer protection act here too) and I don't reckon quality will vary much. But that's just one old dawgs opinion. Also 8 bags is a waste imho. Rather go for 6 bags max.

Guest African Shaman

Well, its a matter of preference which ones to leave out. You obviously want your 220 micron work bag. The 190 and 160 are used primarily for contaminant removal so we leave out the 160. Keep 90 and 73, where we often get load of awesome hash from. And then we keep the 23 and 45. You can probably just buy their 5 bag kit. Some people use less bags even. Its really a matter of personal preference, and also it varies on which bags get catch the most hash depending on strains used (glandular sizes, etc).

We usually just make 2 different grades at the end. One of high grade quality and one of lower grade. Experiment and see for yourself which combinations you prefer. I'm sure all the guys and girls on here have differing opinions on this subject. This is just how my buddy and I do it and we get great consistent results.

• 6 months later...

@Green Leaf Organics did you end up purchasing Bubble Bags? and if so, were they from Vapestore?

If anyone actually has purchased the Vapestore ones do you mind giving it a bit of a review? Was it worth the purchase in terms of durability?

They are quite expensive and Vapestore is the only local option I can find

Bubble kicks ass! Sorry I took so long to reply , the site is very broken on my phone atm and am very rarely on my laptop.

I bought the vapestore bubble bags, Don't waste your money . They ran well for about 4 cycles giving me amazing quality full melt bubble. On the 5th run the 120u bad sticking came loose and ruined a batch. They replaced the bag no issues. 6th run was good then after that the bubble started becoming more contaminated and not full melt. I took the bag to a local silk screen expert and be put it under a scope. He told me that they holes were no were even close to there surposed size, some holes had doubled in size. 

This is a common problem on cheap chinease bags , the correct high quality screen needs to be used.

So if you want to just get hash get the vapestore ones but if you want the purest quality full melt go for the original 8 bag bubble bag system. It's fucking pricey but worth it , mine should arrive in the next week or 2.

Cheers

GLO

@Green Leaf Organics

thanks for the reply reaf!

Yeah I think I will be going for the Vapestore ones for now hey...just need me some quality bubble!

Man I checked out the prices of the original bubble bags....Those prices are hectic...and still have to pay a customs duty on top:/