Green Smoke Room Seeds

Weskush

Goeienaand almal.

Has anyone grown DP regulars from GSR yet? I have some regular DP, Malawi Gold and Swazi Gold seeds that i ordered from them last year.

Planning a proper DP tree grow in a 100 L fabric pot with my own soil( Subcool's super soil recipe inspired) currently cooking until end Sept.

Any input would be laka✌️

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

I grew a tonne of DP hybrids from GSR seeds the year before last, nice line up of seeds you have, you going to do a grow journal? I was very happy with the plants and harvest. I am trying to find my grow diary on here. What is it that you would like to know?

Howzit brother. Just curious if the strain was legit. Well aware that these plants have the potential to grow into monster trees. So just to make sure if i should give the DP the honour of growing in my new 100L fabric pot. I'm used to 20 L fabric pots where i got 6ft heights out of. This thing is biiig haha! would like to check out your grow journal on this one ekse✌️

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

I would go for it, pure DP should grow enormous, well the varieties I have grown always needed more space. You will also need to hold the plants cola's up during flowering, loads of them split in the wind and rain, so just something to take into consideration. Must admit the black poison I grew did not grow up, but sideways and stayed fairly small, but I was bending her down to prevent splitting.

GSR strains are legit, they are working damn hard on their fine genetics. Look forward to seeing your grow. I will find the journal and post shortly.