Amino Mix

Guest Maxwell

You can use it in organics and hydro, although if it is old, it may not work that great. I remember having some that definitely went off/rotted. My guess it is just fulvic and humic,which is fine in organics. Fulvic only for hydro imo.

Hi guys this will have to be a short reply as life is chaotic atm and this is all In  the organics post I am doing.

Amino acids work really well and I use it at half doses , it helps with root growth and to feed the soil amongst other things

Fulvic and humic acid is naturally produced in organic soil , depending on your soil mix .

Fulvic acid is a great supliment for organic growing as it feeds the microbes and fungi ,Mycorrhizae fungi love it as a food source . It also helps in photosynthetic uptake , which basicly means your plant can utilise more of the light you giving her. It also helps with nutrient uptake and is a great antioxidant for your ladies

Humic acid isn't really needed as in a good organic mix more than enough should be produced by the soil.

Amino acids are different to fulvic and humic acids . It's also important to remember most wet organic supliments with have molasses in them as it's great suspension  medium.

Cheers

Reaf