A Friendly Warning to Western Cape Seed Buyers

420SA

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is CapeMail still an issue worth worrying about?

I really want to order some of Sannie's Killing Fields F6 seeds (link) when I get payed in a couple days, but I can't really afford to risk the little piggies coming around since that'll have me screwing over my roommates as well as just myself.

The piggies won't come around but you will get a notice from Cape Mail which you can ignore. Try staying away from the known banks, Sannies may be okay, and always do stealth shipping. Also ask Sannies what you will do should it be stopped at Cape Mail, will they re-send? Also use DHL or someone like that, not registered mail

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• 420SA unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Its easy to get your seeds thru capemail.

envelope size à5 or less. No t shirts and foken kak. Customs will open all parcels. They dont open small letters

weight under 125 g. Bulky, big envelopes will also get opened.

normal airmail. No speed service tracking kak. Usually, a 2-4 weeks delivery time.

value of goods. I always ask the sender to put "badges" 20 quid on the value box. 

Piece of piss. They've never opened a single one, ever. Seedsman, female seeds.nl, hso and dinafem are the latest ones ive picked up from the post office.

come on sa stoners, it has never been difficult to get anything posted into the country.

• 4 months later...
On 3/3/2020 at 7:02 PM, oros da boss said:

Its easy to get your seeds thru capemail.

envelope size à5 or less. No t shirts and foken kak. Customs will open all parcels. They dont open small letters

weight under 125 g. Bulky, big envelopes will also get opened.

normal airmail. No speed service tracking kak. Usually, a 2-4 weeks delivery time.

value of goods. I always ask the sender to put "badges" 20 quid on the value box. 

Piece of piss. They've never opened a single one, ever. Seedsman, female seeds.nl, hso and dinafem are the latest ones ive picked up from the post office.

come on sa stoners, it has never been difficult to get anything posted into the country.

Hi

There's no special shipping methods it only says economy or economy signed on Seedsman. If it gets shipped to North West will they send it through JHB? What do you think is my changes of getting seeds confiscated?

Hello @Bernard

Either way, ; you will jave to sign for it upon arrival, at the post office. I would request the economy option

Send tjem a mail asking for normal airmail, a5 or smaller and no heavier than 125 g. The value of the gift must state less than 500 rand.

If your number is on there you get a tracking bumber when it  lands at jhb. Asvit moves along to north west you will get an sms.

All customs want is their duties. If they think iys a letter with no value then they won't bother to open your envelope.

Just be prepared to wait a while cos it mightbe quick to land in jhb and then very slow through the system.