Charlie’s Angels

Pants

Thanks to [mention]PsyCLown [/mention]for some Charlotte’s Angel CBD seeds.

I screwed up some but 3 took to life with vigour. After a couple of weeks in germinating pots I finally finished the uppot today. Trying something bonsai, as always.

First up Natalie. Went into a air pot and topped.

c3fee654f362e422f80472423acdfc20.jpg

Dylan is rooting over a rock. Also a bit lazy and leaning over a bit, or is that the cape doctor.

5b4c94ad46b6d59b3785ecfa65e68805.jpg

Lastly Alex, a bit shy

46f86cd3acc3034d4b17972c45ae79b7.jpg

c342a92575cb7a41835cd28797126e57.jpg

Let’s hope they all make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

what's goooood my dude,

plants looking real nice!

just a quick question for interest sake, if bonsai is the plan you not really growing to harvest or to "have weed" by the end of it, right? If that's the case I would suggest getting some wild bag seeds. 

I know I've kept a bunch of random bag seeds and I know a whole lot of stoners always just keep some bag seeds. They usually insanely prolific and you can bend and break them in any way you feel like, they'll just bush out more. These are usually the seeds you see somewhere growing next to some concrete and shit. If you see males you toss them. If you get bud it's a bonus, but for a semi-genetically isolated photoperiod plant with "needs" and seen as a "annual shrub" you not really gona get a great bonsai either, unless you keep her under a constant 18/6 light cycle like a mother plant. then you can bonsai her for years. even maybe bonsai her to an acceptable harvest size and you can get maybe 10g or so off her? 

If not really worried about the weed I would again have to suggest wild bag seeds? maybe even hemp seeds?

Hey hey. Thanks for the input.

Growing bonsai for two reasons

1. Only got a baby light, 75W. So growing big is not an option. Got retrenched last year and only started working again Monday, so proper setup is on its way

2. It’s fun and interesting and different, I usually get 5-10g per plant which is almost enough to keep me stocked. And I’d rather have decent homegrown than random bagseed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...