Breeding Project.

silverdelange

Ok. So I am starting a new breeding project. My previous project was to feminize a Gorilla Glue # 4 with STS and collect some pollen. It took forever and very little pollen got harvested but I am sure there will be enough to pollinate 4 other plants. A welcome bonus was that there was a male in the room from a very potent mysterious strain I was testing and some of his pollen snuck into my STS area, giving me 100 or so regular seeds from my feminized Gorilla plant. I am sure there will be some interesting variations there.

Anyway, on to the next one. I have popped the following 4 strains into some jiffy pellets last night;

A feminized Gorilla Glue # 4 from the same family as the mother / father. These were quite potent and I would like to preserve this strain until I can find a true regular male for some fresh genes.

A feminized Granddaddy Bruce.

A feminized Wedding Cake.

A feminized Banana Kosher Kush.

I am sure there will be some seriously funky crosses coming from this.

My grow area is in my garage and there is some boxes and stuff stored on the other side. Any chance of some viable stray pollen still lurking by the time these 4 reach maturity in two months? I have sprayed and wiped down most surfaces with diluted Jik bleach, unable to spray down the boxes for obvious reasons.

Thanks.

• Like 1

If you could raise the humidity in the area to 100% or close for a few days... That should be enough to get rid of the pollen.... But it will also open up a mold possibility... I'd say risk it...

If it's a personal project then no harm... If you wanna sell the seeds, then git good at keeping stray pollen out haha