Purple Glam Kush Auto - Bulkseed Bank

CoolJ

Just a little progress of My auto Pruple Glam Kush by Bulk seed bank.

She started off very slow after germination but once the 2nd set of leaves shooting out she really started growing! I decided to do some LST then I snapped the top (unintentional topped) 😔

I let her recover and continued with the LST and she has just is doing well with the lower bud sites evening out the canopy.

I am using a coco/soil mix with Bio Ocean fertilizer and feeding Biotrissol every 3rd day.

20200610_213153.jpg

20200616_135837.jpg

20200617_162350.jpg

20200617_233306.jpg

20200627_233729.jpg

• Like 1

She's a awesome little girl.. I have No experience with autos except for a dissapointing run on bulks seed BB.. wich I attribute to cold and the fact that they did not sprout in the final pot... though allot of the forum members have success with potting up and restricting the roots in vege... 

My question though is.. Did you clone the cutting? and if you did not.... I would assume half your yield was cut off?

:poke

4 minutes ago, Stinger96 said:

She's a awesome little girl.. I have No experience with autos except for a dissapointing run on bulks seed BB.. wich I attribute to cold and the fact that they did not sprout in the final pot... though allot of the forum members have success with potting up and restricting the roots in vege... 

My question though is.. Did you clone the cutting? and if you did not.... I would assume half your yield was cut off?

:poke

I have a few bulk seed bank autos, they cheap so I don't expect much but I have seen others grown beautiful plants.

I did try to clone the top but then decided to chuck it, so yes it definitely decreased my yeiled but I think I might get 4 main colas now because of the topping.

• Like 1

Just a little update on this lady, she responded well to the training and the lower branches are shooting up! She just started flowering this week and I started feeding Bio Grow Phyta. 

I can't wait to see what she does!

20200703_104524.jpg

20200703_103841.jpg

20200703_103829.jpg

20200703_103813.jpg

• Like 4