Plant problems. Please help

wallis55

Happened to  my Super Silver Haze, after first topping at 5 weeks or so, no alternating nodes by then, and she grew a huge calyx and two fully fledged  pistills.

Boy, did i freak out....   :-hilarious   turned out to be just early pubes. she kept on vegging nicely.

Guest spootch

Yip had the same here, with regards to mites, puzzeld about these white little specks for long  and noticed plant slowly deteriorating. In ur first pic u can see them that explains the slow growth!  It happened to me when I bought a outside plant indoors! I binned it tho was only a bag seed plant and was going to take everything down anyway to make way for new gear so made sure I cleaned and nuked the room before I started up again! Once they set in they pretty hard to get rid of better get on it asap

I use the bio neem from Horti Shop and it's always worked well. I never mix it at full strength though and it smells quite funky but it is organic so doesn't do any damage.

I've heard of guys doing damage with pyrol so I have never used it myself!

I noticed earlier on that you were only giving your plants 200ml each when watering? I would say give a to more, at least 1 litre per pot if they are 16 liter pots. They say you should get 10% run off when you water. I have 12 litre pots and put 2 litres into them every time I water, usually get 200-300ml run off from that.

Neem and pyrol both have equal chances of burning your plants but both can be avoided. Neem OIL and pyrol are both oil bases so if you spray your plants and put them back under lights you are going to fry them. The oil acts like a lens under light . You must spray just before lights off and let them dry out sufficiently otherwise you will burn your plants.

That being said NEVER spray oils on plants under 1000w lights , the oil needs at least a week before the risk of burning isn't there.

My preference is pyrol as neem smells like ass....

Cheers

Reaf

Shot guys. I went out n got neem oil at Horti.

Awe Aj I figured out that I was giving way too little and iv since started giving them 1 litre each. Probably gonna give even more at next feeding.

Right. Time to commit mass murder on dem spidermites.

Thanks again guys

Peace