AACT

Naughty.Psychonaut

@Bospatrollie2
I rent where I stay and there is nowhere to keep the setup outside without it being exposed to the elements. We get super harsh winds making it virtually impossible to keep a nice garden outside without a decent wind screens and I'm not allowed to put up any roofs or walls. 
At the moment the vortex is about 4m from where I sleep and the tent and all not far from that, so the noise is real. 
Any specific things you know of that one can add to increase P? Have a few ladies in flower that I'm sure will appreciate it! 

I use bonemeal in my soil, but in flower I topdress with wood ash. The wood ash ph is quite high so use small amounts. Nute wise I use Ecobuz multigrow as it's NPK content is more towards flowering than veg.(more P and K than N)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I know about the wood ash, never tried it... how about dumping a scoop in the vortex? Will be able to test and regulate the ph of the water before I give it.
I got dolomite lime mixed in, will look into the Ecobuz multigrow! 
Thanks man!
Never tried wood ash in a tea, might play hell with the ph. Not sure what the ph swings will do for the microbes.

1 hour ago, Bospatrollie2 said:

Never tried wood ash in a tea, might play hell with the ph. Not sure what the ph swings will do for the microbes.

That is a valid point. I might know someone that can tell me more about this, will get back on this thread with the info once I have it! 

• Thanks 1

Ok, sooooo

This is a NO GO. 

Exactly as you mentioned, it will throw the ph out completely! It should only be used when planted straight in the earth, never in pots. Only small quantities and when you see deficiencies. The ash itself supplies potassium at a bang but over time starts to release great amounts of lime and mag!