I think I should harvest, please let me know thoughts? (macro photos)

When ever you think, it is time to harvest.. wait another week. 😁

New growers.. I recommend to do that at least twice 😂

Is to early.. sugar leaves turn amber rather fast. Wait till picture area 5 has more color.. would be my suggestion. The more amber, the more couch lock.. so you have to decide when is your perfect time to cut.

• Like 2

Thanks @Prom.

Small update. Few more amber trichomes. I think I want a 70% cloudy 30% amber mix, though it is hard to tell, I feel like a more days may be perfect, though this would still be my first harvest, so  I can't confidently say just yet. Any thoughts on the plant stage would be appreciated. It's crazy how small this plant is 😄

P1770253.thumb.jpg.9777751d7620ecc5c40d73496af6cc7e.jpg

Edited by Lucid-grower
  • Like 1

Just ignore the sugar leaves.. mine are always full amber when I harvest.. tells not a lot. Check the flower tops, 30% amber will bring you to a test of patience 😁

Just keep the mildew in your eyes... I had to harvest 2 plants.. and more will follow.. weather is way to humid at my spot. And my Serenade still in shipping.. 😭 I get to the point.. I only put Auto out next season 😄 is just zero hassle compared to what I fight now on my fems.