Post Of The Month - March 2015 - Win a Nutriplex Trio with Hydro Herb Africa

420SA

Post Of The Month

March 2015

Kindly Sponsored By Hydro Herb Africa

hha-logo.png

This month's prize is a 1 litre Nutriplex Trio!!

complete-1l.jpg

The Rules

Produce a topic/post anywhere on the forum that's worthy of being called Post Of The Month.

The options are many! It could be a tutorial, guide, image, helpful post, story, your current grow...anything really, as long as it's interesting and most importantly your post. No plagiarism or pulling posts from other forums or websites. Sure you can reference, but no copy & paste  :poke It will be checked  :googleit

When making a post that you'd like to enter into this competition. Please just leave a #POTM at the end of your post

Entries are open till 30/03/15 after which we will select the nominees and place them up for voting. All members will be able to vote.

The winner will be finalised and announced on 01/04/15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok entries have closed!

We have three nominees... they are:

kimcarsons

GarethL

Toby

A poll has now been started. Vote for who you think should win this month's prize.

The poll will go on for 5 days. Members can vote for themselves.

:-peace

Guest Garethleauk

Toby i just want you to know, that if i do win by some small chance, i promise you that if you ever need to borrow some nutrients from me... YOU CAN!!!!

:-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb :-gthumb  :-gthumb 

O yes anyone who is from Cape Town and would like to have the Airpot i won a few moons ago then just send me a Private message. The pot worked like a F'ing demon, gave me loads of ideas for my own air pots but since i will not be using pots with holes in anymore i have no use for them, i actually have a shit load of pots in different sizes if anyone is keen. Im going to be doing the Hempy Bucket System. oooooooooo simplicity in all its glory. 

So much for a "Tie-Breaker" 8-) lol

Ok chaps if you're okay with splitting the prize lets make a plan.

To minimise costs for HHA we'll arrange delivery to one member. That member will then split the nutrients and either send the nutrients or meet up with the other member.

Who should I arrange the prize to be sent to?