First grow going great

DankZolMan

Planted on sept 25th and smaller ones early October-late oct We have topped some, lollipopped most and the big ones are receiving biogrow nutrients for the last week. Growing in about 20L pots at biggest and will be transplanting into 60 and then 300. We have good soil, we mixed it with :perlite, vermiculite, tyrbogrow rock dust, lime citric dust, mycoroot, bonemeal, kelp meal, peat moss. All from hydroponics.co.za anyways, yeah so most of them looking great, ran into some issues but most are all sorted out by now. Thick stems, havent determined sex btw. We plan to keep them in veg, until the end of Feb, letting them finish flower in april/may

IMG-20191112-WA0001.jpg

• Like 1

300L are big but I want massive yields, 80og per plant type yields, certain plants might make it to 500L if their roots want it.

Were growing indicas and sativas. We got sour diesel, super sativa, lemon haze, exodus cheese, passionfruit, amnesia, honesy banana, skittles, chronic and more.

They recieve full day cycle sun. And in the last month or 2 of veg we will be putting a light on at night to ensure the plant maintains 18-6 light to extend veg. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DankZolMan said:

300L are big but I want massive yields, 80og per plant type yields, certain plants might make it to 500L if their roots want it.

Were growing indicas and sativas. We got sour diesel, super sativa, lemon haze, exodus cheese, passionfruit, amnesia, honesy banana, skittles, chronic and more.

They recieve full day cycle sun. And in the last month or 2 of veg we will be putting a light on at night to ensure the plant maintains 18-6 light to extend veg. 

Mendo Dope style hey...

I love how clean and fresh your plants look. Although they do seem a tad small considering their age. Do you think maybe you either topped them too early or did you top them down to the last node purposely. Not questioning your methods after all we here to share and learn from each other. Like I've personally found if I want large plants I top a little later when they taller and then continue topping every time there's a branch leading the pack. If I want a big bushy plant that's not too tall then I top when the plant has atleast 6 nodes.

But nevertheless I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out especially when the rapid vegetative growth kicks in after each of your planned transplants.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...