Smelly taking a go at Dank's Kush Cookies

Smelly Joe

Looks like you have calyx stacker pheno there @Smelly Joe, some have stacked so tight it's like little resin balls.

Others make that classic square pompoms at the start wit bit less stretch, the more kush like pheno.

Is her Terps more fruity, or minty, could lean either way, but those usually a almost apricot tasting sweetness.

These hybrids surprised me with flavour, could also lean to the fruity gas side, almost a citrus gas.

And POTENT :-rolled

Edited by Dank
  • Like 1

I will let you know about those smells as soon as I get to her in the morning. Tomorrow is feeding day so I will be super into her lol

I like the words: 

11 hours ago, Dank said:

And POTENT :-rolled

That put a BIG 😁 on my face. 

11 hours ago, Dank said:

Looks like you have calyx stacker pheno there

I like the way she is flowering and looks like it will be a good trimmer. The buds feels like small marbles, already hard. 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

That put a BIG 😁 on my face

Awesome , that does sound like the pheno, little marbles, she should start sugaring up soon, happy growing bro, thanks for the updates :-greenthumb

Edited by Dank
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Smelly Joe said:

I smelled her but no smells yet. I thought I had a mintyness come through but then I thought I smelled fruityness and then it all disappeared. Guess my mind is playing tricks on my senses so I'll wait patiently till she fills out and develops proper smells

No worries still early days, I usually just rub on a lower sugar leaf, avoiding to touch the pistils, best time is early morning, after sunset or in the dark period (most terps).

When she gets a bit older im sure she will be giving off smells without having to touch, even in the middle of the day. :-thumbsup

• Like 1