First time grower here!

Zane02

Hi all!

First time grower, joining to learn some tricks of the trade. I was into Bonsai for quite a while and some of the skills seem to transfer well!

I experimented through late winter to see what works and I have decided on the following:

Organic outdoor grow on the following strains bought as feminized from Herb Nation.

Swazi Gold

Malawi Gold

Northern Lights

Mango

Sour Diesel bag seeds to continue experiments.

Then I have a couple of Mystery seeds that went straight into the ground as part of my late winter experiments (one looks Sativa, the other two possibly Indica or Hybrids). They are probably going to be monsters, because of the time of germination!🙈

I will attach some pics!

Any and all tips are welcome!!

0E510F8D-5B55-4EAB-AE92-892F5378A9A0.jpeg

80EFFB19-2942-40D7-8382-7B5616322C18.jpeg

C987F960-9215-49AE-B3A5-8AFBCBE463B6.jpeg

8D0B4EBF-B6F2-4023-890A-1932DEECB903.jpeg

Edited by Zane02

Thanks Psyclown 👊

Plans for the seedlings started out in the Checkers Little Garden pots:

Transplant to 1liter pot some time in the next two weeks. SD seedlings will probably go next week already. As I said- they are what I am using to experiment, so having them in a week before the others might help anticipate issues.Soil will be Freedom Farms Organic Classic. 

After they outgrow the 1liter they will go into the final pot. I know that pot size will determine plant size, thinking of 20liter Freedom Pots. I don’t want tree sized plants, but I am not too worried about size.

Can I hold out on nutes, seeing that I am using the organic soil? Maybe introduce at flowering? Please I will take any pointers I can get...

Edited by Zane02