Unknown Bagseed Grow Journal (from soil to hydroponic to clone)

hydroman

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maxwell

Yeah give them some time. Long term an UPS won't hurt. Keep the bubbles going. Also remember anerobic bacteria are generally the pathogens, so stagnant water is more likely to cause rot.

Quick update, I cleaned my res and also changed feeding cycle to more aggressive MPK with 50% cut on the A nutrient and Kept B the same replaced the 50% A nutrient with MPK.

Res is now at 5.9Ph...

Thanks for the advice I went and re-read my feeding schedule you were right all along thanks for waking me up. I read about it but maybe i forgot about that...Newbie mistake lol i know now my grow is gonna improve right away.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Went out yesterday and bought myself a 400w Digital Ballast, 400w HPS bulb, 6" CoolTube, 6" Inline extractor, Ducting, Carbon pellets...super stoked...and some Beans on the way too...Some Sannies Jack Regs, Kolossus Regs, Killing Fields Reg, and Shiva X Cinderella 99....GEAH!!!!

Guest Maxwell

Sannies ftw!!!  :yipeeee Kolossus is a fantastic strain, I have some IBL beans around somewhere.  :rastabanana And KF is just a stellar piece of breeding. That strain is such a winner! Sub'd  :-clap

I know Sannies beans are winners lol,  they affordable and he is a really cool guy too.

I decided to go for the Sativa Mix and maybe later I will grab an Indica mix to have best of both so that I can be able to breed some of my own stuff.

Even champion smokers and well seasoned smokers get amazingly high and baked off his genetics.

So many great reviews about his service and quality..its a no brainer.. :-peace

I cant wait, I even upgraded my whole Grow setup to accommodate these seeds.

Guest Maxwell

You won't see much difference over a couple of days. Harvest at 50/50 imo, or as close there as possible. Like Tote says, you want a cerebral high, grow a Sativa and an Indica for stone.  :-peace

Problem is I dont know the heritage of the plant..if amber is degraded THC, why should I let the THC become CBN? I dont like the stone effect, but some of my friends do. What I decided to do since its my first grow and unknown strain, I want to harvest some mostly cloudy, and some with more amber and some with alot of amber to have various samples cos i kept clones and if the smoke is not good I can just plant the clones out in nature somewhere and get my real sativas in the tent.

Im not in a hurry, im still going to slow dry and cure them..so its not just cos im im a hurry, its purely for Learning purposes.

Quick update,

My plants are in their new home, they now have 2.4m of height and its a 2 room tent interchangeable to a single tent. Some duct work, smell control, and silencing  to be carried out still.

This hopefully will boost production for last weeks before harvest...

Peace!

e8ccf957-b953-4532-ba51-98e7aec27109_TapatalkEditedImage.thumb.jpg.4aa04de82dec7887ace446eff260dfde.jpg

a7bb5d9c-a2df-4294-8aa4-c0e6062d75b4_TapatalkEditedImage.thumb.jpg.a1900140f4caea5e1bd10fabb5f87f0b.jpg

90d13d03-fd91-4e92-9638-1ce76a28718d_TapatalkEditedImage.thumb.jpg.94372b09da678fa634a48c3d8cc96e22.jpg

I struggled my ass off to get the Reservoir with the plant in the tent cos I didn't have enough hands, that top cola and plant were ready to snap, she cannot support herself at all, I eventually rested her on my shoulder and picked up over the bottom of the tent and put down quick...so im pretty shure the CFLs did a great job till now...its pretty fucked having to have one hand holding the plant constantly while trying to support her...at least its over now lol

• 2 weeks later...