Time lapse Marijuana Grow

Toby

Hi Guys,

My intention is to setup a time lapse video for my grow from clone to harvest. I have done some research on this matter and I thought Ill share some info on this and a spread sheet to help calculate the amount of pictures required and at what intervals.

I have attached a spread sheet for your convenience that calculates the interval of when pictures needs to be taken required. You can specify the frames per second, the length of the video required and over how many months you will be recording.

Please note the yellow boxes are the requirements and the green box is the result.

Check out the following link for a help guide how to set up.

Ill be using Photoshop and LRTimelapse for final editing.

Happy recording  :-peace

TIMELAPSE_SETUP.xlsx

Thanks Toby!

If one has a spare bit of cash to blow on a smartphone with Android software, or if you have a spare one lying around, there are a couple time lapse apps out there that work really well. Will see if I can put up an example video. You can set the interval of photographs etc etc and then it puts the photographs into a time lapse video. Will look for links to some of those apps now.

Nice one, ill definitely check that out. Hook us up with details to upload to the channel, alternatively we can upload to a hosting site and reupload. The latter to much data all around, IMHO  :sillyass

For a smoother video increase frames per second between 24-30 (hd fps)  :-peace