GSC auto outdoor

Dope_Boy26

14 hours ago, CG420za said:

I'll be following this one. I bought a Gorilla Glue auto, also fast buds. Will be growing in the same medium, same pot and nutes. Just I'll be under LED. This will be a good guideline.

Did she start throwing out pistils yet @Dope_Boy26?

start up a diary for this 😉

i'd like to see how those beans do

Edited by YourStonedBuddy

On 2/18/2019 at 7:55 PM, CG420za said:

I'll be following this one. I bought a Gorilla Glue auto, also fast buds. Will be growing in the same medium, same pot and nutes. Just I'll be under LED. This will be a good guideline.

Did she start throwing out pistils yet @Dope_Boy26?

Just about started. Plenty growth in the last few days. Started added biobizz bloom when feeding. Really happy with the way its looking so far. 

DSC_0365.JPG

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 1:45 AM, ydt said:

@Dope_Boy26 do you mind sharing your biobizz feeding schedule ? guess your using freedomfarm graft soil?

Not much of a schedule, I'm afraid. I've just been adding 1-2ml of fishmix and now bloom per liter of water with nearly every watering. Seems to be working ok as is. Looking very healthy from what I can tell. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 3:35 PM, CG420za said:

Why's your pot miff bru?

😂 Man to this day I'm still not sure. I spoke to the freedom farms guys when the expo was in town and the guy reckoned that it could be a combination of over watering and having it outside 24/7🤔

I let it dry out and seemed to improve just before I cut her down.