Advice Needed

Slartibarfast

How old is she? How often do you water? How big is the pot? Are you using nutrients?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Probably 3-4 months now. Water every second day. I'll get the pot size later but it's a standard garden pot. Not using nutrients.

I also have an LED grow light with pink and blue which I've left it under during the day and I turn off before I go to bed. I've taken it away from there now and have tried to position by some natural light.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

You need more (brighter) light. At that age it may be time to add some nutrients. Seagrow is a good option for organic.

How many watts is your LED?

I have a 60W LED, do I need something brighter? Are there any bulbs you can recommend that can be store bought. I'll read up on Seagrow, thanks!

Would this be the right Seagro?

e62aa9e797b2de3bcfcaf7bfebde4516.jpg

Seagrow can be bought from any hardware / garden store. 50w should do the trick, maybe post a picture, I'm interested to see what it looks like. I don't generally like growing with anything less than 200w but if you're only running it for submimental lighting, still giving it direct su light in the daytime, that should be fine. Looking at the stretch, it need a lot of light.

• Like 1

Seagrow can be bought from any hardware / garden store. 50w should do the trick, maybe post a picture, I'm interested to see what it looks like. I don't generally like growing with anything less than 200w but if you're only running it for submimental lighting, still giving it direct su light in the daytime, that should be fine. Looking at the stretch, it need a lot of light.

Here's an image of the setup and the URL for it.

https://www.amazon.com/SOLMORE-Flexible-Gooseneck-Greenhouse-Hydroponics/dp/B07K8CGKZD/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1546593325&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=60w+grow+light&dpPl=1&dpID=51%2BrqnZzbTL&ref=plSrch44b7a87cefa99c2f8b3fe00b14e597ad.jpg

Hey man happy 2019... I would not bother with her start over.  She is already flowering and judging by the stretch she needs way more light, as in 16hrs min direct light... keep on growing
I agree, probably not worth trying to save it at this point, the red stem is generally a tell that the plant is in disstress, environment or pH problems. Not alot of leaves on it even if you gave it more light..

Get good genetics, strong plants and start again, with a good auto you can be harvesting in 3 months

To compare, this plant was planted mid October, in this photo it was not even 3 months old. 1d27ae48a531efc7d9fe26c4a6f344c2.jpg

• Like 1